3

Warning: perverted thoughts ahead so read at your own risk.

Did I really need to give out this warning?

~~~♡♡♡

Arghh....
The cold water doesn't help.

I'm so frustrated. I feel like pulling my hair. I even kicked my poor car yesterday. I've never been this sexually frustrated...

And why? Just because I'm craving sex?!
It's only been a week. I mean yeah it felt like I had a nuclear blast, which I did. I had a blast inside a man's ass. I literally turned into a beast.

I don't like this. I am not like this. I don't do these stupid one night stands, I don't just go and drink with strangers and drag them to nearby hotels to fuck the shit out of them.

Even on occasion I do, I don't do all that with a guy. Well not before him.

And now I can't get the image of his naked body out of my head.

That juicy ass held up in front of me with my cock deep inside it....

The fuck!

"Arrghh..."

I've never seen such smooth and milky skin before, that innocent and beautiful face, the way his dark eyes shined when he laughed, the way his body moved under me, how he scratched my back and those moans. That sexy sound he made when I pounded his ass mercilessly....

So good, so tight!

It's been more than a week and I keep returning to that bar. I even asked Alice about the guitar guy he was with but nope. Nothing!
I don't even know his name.

But why do I wanna find him?
It just happened and won't be happening again. I know it's weird and stupid and so so screwed up to get so hooked up to someone I know nothing about.

But damn he was hot! And those beautiful abs!

Somehow I was smitten the moment that beautiful creature entered the bar. And I wasn't even drunk. And the sex... damn!
The sex was beyond the world.

It was like we just clicked, like it was a pull and it sucked me in. That innocent face, the way he blushed, the way he laughed with his tongue between his teeth.

I just knew I wanted him. I just had to claim those plump lips of his, I had to touch and feel every inch of him. I didn't care ge might hurt, I just didn't care... at all, and before I knew it, I ended up doing whatever I did to him after that---

"Would you hurry up!"

Damn it. How long have I been standing down this damn shower?

Okay... pull it together man, save these wet dreams for night!

What the hell? Why'd I wanna have wet dreams about him?
I hurriedly dried myself and got dressed, only to find Lee outside.

"Dude, tell me you were jerking off in there and didn't actually take this much time to shower"

I threw the towel at his face.
"Fuck off"

"Okay... let's go or P'Krist might butcher us"

"Oh yeah! That stupid orientation"

~~~♡♡♡

"You're late!"

"Barely P'Arm"

"All thanks to him P'Arm"