12

Still coming back to read?
Have fun then😁

~~~♡♡♡

"Would you stop it?" The guy sitting on the bar, dressed in all black, rolled his eyes at the man standing in front of him.
"I start to feel like a virgin girl getting chased by her suitor. Not fun!"

"Me? Your suitor?" The man rolled his eyes. "I have zero tolerance for aliens"

Mek narrowed his eyes. "Ow yeah, I know all about your... tolerance" He gulped his beer.

Tay opened and closed his mouth then sat beside him. "You asked to talk"  This boy really tests his patience.

"Hoii... I didn't tell you to start stalking me!" Mek exclaimed. "Is something really wrong with your brain?"

Tay raised an eyebrow. Okay... why do they keep tell him something is wrong with his brain?😥

Mek placed a beer in front of Tay. "So, not that it's any of your damn business.
Even the thought of..." Mek shuddered. "Ew" the face he made got Tay to click his tongue. "He's way outta my league. Yours too by the way but... if he likes you, you're lucky!" He shrugged.

Tay took a sip. The way this boy moves around and talks...
Now he wants to smack his own head.
"Lee was just messing with us and I..."

"And you're an idiot!" Mek supplied. "Well... that's quite understandable"

Tay blinked. "Emm... thanks! I guess..."
If that was an insult or not, he could never tell.

"But seriously? He's like my..." Mek thought for a minute. "Okay...

I have no idea where he fits so, yeah just say he's family"

Tay nodded. He felt bad the moment he said all that stupid stuff few days ago. The looks in their eyes...
"So I should apologise..."

Mek laughed. "Now where's that loud annoying senior? Atleast make audible"

"Hey!" __Tay
"See?! Short circuit" __ Mek
"I can beat you" __Tay

"You can try" Mek shrugged. He wasn't even bothered by the threat.

"So..." Tay started. "I'm sorry"

.....

"Now... what you wanna say?" Tay spoke over the loud music.

Mek huffed. "Nothing!!"

"What? You said let's talk!"

"Why in the world would I wanna talk to you?
News flash! I kinda don't like you" Mek smirked.

It took Tay all the patience in the world to not strangle the younger boy. Like the hell is broken inside this looney's head?

"You--" Tay started.

"But we can have a drink" Mek smiled and went back to his beer.

"Talking to you gives me headache" __Tay
"Yeah? Why?" __Mek

"News flash! You are weird!" Tay snapped.

"Guess New's right. You didn't have enough talk with him yet" Mek laughed. "I'm weird but him you like? Why exactly you think me and New are friends?"

Tay regarded the boy and finally took the beer. "Only you two can decipher each other... great"

Mek chuckled. "You're funny P. But thanks"

"Wasn't a compliment!" Tay snapped.

"Thanks anyway" Mek retorted.

"New..." __Tay
"No!" __Mek