15

Hello people

So it's coming to an end...

Warning: mature content
I think
~~~♡♡♡♡

(Tay's POV)

These past days tired me both mentally and emotionally. I felt drained. And trying pacify an angry New is hard. I felt my chest tighten thinking of him bawling his eyes out over me. How can he think he ain't good enough? If I be truthful, it's who doesn't deserve him.

Going to sleep with him in my arms is bliss. I turned to hug him tight, only to find that side of bed empty. Worried, I opened my eyes to look around. Only to find him lying sideways on my belly,  hugging my waist. I bent to drop a peck on him hair. My boyfriend is eccentric in every possible way. Yup, no beating around the bush from now on. The happiness and content I feel around him is overwhelming but still true. I love him and I wanted to go  tell him that but mom called.

All that time outside that OR I felt suffocated, what if something happened to her, what if she lost the baby? And all that time I wanted New with me. I know I'll always want him there.

I sighed and picked my phone. Missed calls from so many people which I ignore. It's 10 at night. We didn't even have lunch.

"Newwiee!! Wake up baby..." I tried to move but he groaned.
"hey... crybaby! Get up!"
He stirred and lifted his head, blinking and rubbing his eyes so adorably that I pinched his nose.

"Hmm..." he scratched his nose. "P'Tay..."

I smiled. "Yes babe,  your P'Tay"

~~~♡♡♡♡

(3rd person POV)

They ordered delivery as New was still sleepy and refused to go out with his puffy eyes. Though Tay told him he's still beautiful but New didn't like the idea much. They ate quietly, Tay refusing to let New do dishes. Not after all the crying. He gave New clothes to change and picked his phone.

"Tell him I'm..." he smiled seeing New lie under covers "...I'm on honeymoon" he laughed seeing New turn red instantly.

.....

"And Lee... try not disturbing me or showing me your face if you wanna live longer"

He threw away the phone carelessly and went to New who pretended to sleep. Feeling a hand play with his bangs, he opened one eye.
"What are you doing P?" New asked.

"Looking at you" Tay caressed his cheek lovingly. "See what you did now..." he kissed both his eyes. "Why cry so much... Huh??" Kissed his nose.

New looked down. "It hurt"

"What?!" Tay exclaimed.

"Here..." he pointed at his chest. "I don't like it when it hurts, I hate it. I hated you for making it hurt"

"I'm sorry..." Tay spoke softly.

New shook his head. "No I'm sorry, I... I didn't want to..."
(gulp) "thought you'd stop like me once you knew me and I don't want that. I don't even know why I miss you so much, I feel... weird in my stomach when you kiss me..." he almost started crying again.

"Hey!!" Tay patted his face but New shook his head again.

"I know it's all oxytocin.. just my brain and it's.. chemicals.." Tay raised an eyebrow but didn't interrupt.
"But I feel like jelly when you touch me like that, every part of me burns and I don't... it's illogical and I don't get why my heart beats so fast... I hate that I like it and I didn't want that and you're kind of a jerk... but you're also sweet. I told Mek to make you leave me but he... that jerk is not a friend. Nothing helps, you didn't go and then I kissed you back and you left and umh---"