Irish Charm

Melrose POV

Everyone else let go of me except for Harry. I cleared my throat and stepped back. His hands had somehow drifted down to my waist and he was just staring into my eyes. "Harry, you can let go now." I giggled at his dazed face. He was so cute, but I had to get over him. I had thought a lot about our whole situation on the car ride here and I figured that he was too much of a player for my kind. 

We had been such good friends before our feelings had to get in the way. There was no way I could just sit at home thinking about Harry being all depressed and me being the reason for it. I had to make things right with us even if it was just to be friends again.

Before he went to sit back down, I grabbed him forearm and tugged it towards the exit. "Hey, can I speak to you." He quirked his eyebrows but nodded standing in the same place as before. "In private." I leaned close to his ear and whispered. I could have swore he shivered, but I can't think much into our actions anymore. I'll just fall even more than I need to.

I held his hand as I pulled him out of the lounge room. Our fingers interlocked and a jolt of electricity shot through my arm. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

"I, uh, I wanted to apologize for leaving so abruptly. I got angry and probably shouldn't have. And I don't want to leave things hanging in the air. I want us to be friends. I just don't want us to have hard feelings. Because you and I both know we can't stay away from each other." I laughed and fiddled with the hem of my shirt as I spoke. I looked up at him and his expression was unreadable. I guess he was forming what he was going to say, but usually I could tell what he was thinking.

"I broke up with Caroline." He blurted out his words and his eyes grew wide as he realized what he had said. "Officially. And for good." His eyes softened as they met mine. I wanted so bad just to hug him...wait? Who said I couldn't hug. Friends hug, right?

I wrapped my arms around his waist and we just kind of stood there for a while. I finally broke apart from him and spoke. "You didn't have to do that. We're making a fresh start. For what, the 3rd time now? Friends?" I held by hand out for him to shake, but instead, he pulled me close and hugged me. He kissed the top of my forehead and it took all of my strength not to buckle my knees.

I headed back to the lounge room to find that Niall was the only one left in there. Since I had left, the others were called to go get hair and makeup done. Nialls' hair usually took the least amount of time, so he went last.

He was currently playing FIFA and I crept up behind him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and just hugged him. He put down his controller and spun me around to sit in his lap. We just sat there hugging for who knows how long. I felt pretty special. If Niall stopped his FIFA game for you, your a lucky gal. 

"I'm so glad your back." He looked up at me with that beaming smile of his. I do really miss his crooked teeth, though. 

"I'm sure you did Irish boy." I shot him a smirk and I tried to hop off his lap but he held me tight which resulted in me tripped and pulling us both to the ground. 

I was laughing to hard to notice that he was laying directly on top of me. All I heard was my laughter and then I looked up. He had his hands on either side of my face and he was just looking at me.

Niall and I had grown really close over this tour, like best friends. I felt bad because I was always ditching him to hang out with Harry and now that's not happening, we'll be able to hang out more.

"Is there something on my face?" I reached up to touch it but he gripped my hand and started rubbing it. He just kept staring into my eyes.

He leaned down and was coming closer to my face. It hadn't registered in my mind was he was doing, but once I came to the conclusion, I didn't stop him.

My mind was telling me no, but my heart wanted to see what it felt like. Maybe me and Niall were meant to be all along?

His lips were warm. They tasted faintly of cookies, which I would have expected from Niall. Our lips moved in sync with each other and it was and effortless kiss. We just flowed together.

He pulled away and stayed hovering over my body. "I've been wanting to do that since the first time I met you."

I just kept staring at him. Here we go again. 

I don't even know if I have feelings for Niall, but right now this is last thing I need to be doing. Falling for more people and hurting more people. 

I rolled from underneath him and ran to me and Lous dressing room. I closed the door and locked it. 

My lips were tingling. Theres no way I would ever forget that. Damn his Irish charm.