Stuck

Melrose POV

It was 6 am. 6 bloody am. 

I was glad to be back home. London. I loved every single thing about this place. 

I watched all these bags pass by me at the claim. All of which were not mine. I was getting rather annoyed.

This is why I don't like airports. People were rude, you had to take your shoes off at security and you could never find your luggage. This was beginning to look like a shit day. 

I huffed and sat myself in front of the claim. I wasn't moving until I got my luggage. It had everything in there. At this rate, I'd be wearing my jeans and dark green jumper for the rest of the tour.

I was about to give up on any hopes of finding my bag. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar bag with roses on it roll beside me. 

I turned around to see Harry smiling at me. I grumbled and got up grabbing my bag and walked towards him.

"How long have you had my bag?" I bit at him. I wasn't really a morning person.

He shot me a smirk. "Woah. Woah. Woah. Don't get all grumpy. I just got it. It was next to my luggage on the claim." 

He was lying. "I saw you get your baggage like 20 minutes ago." I crossed my arms getting angry. I needed to take a shower. My hair had slowly turned from being straightened into its natural curly state and because we weren't in an actual hotel, I had to wear my glasses. My contacts were in my luggage.

He grinned at the ground. "Right. And I saw you getting angry at the claim. It was cute."

I slapped him across the head and smiled my bitchy smile. Before I could beat him anymore Paul came over. Boy was I glad to see him. I needed a hotel and sleep fast.

"Change of plans guys. Were performing in Dublin first. The whole schedule has been changed. So, therefore, we are hopping on to the tour bus when we get out of here." He looked stressed, but that was normal for Paul. He was a babysitter for 5 hormonal teenage boys. Who wouldn't be stressed?

I started to freak out a little. Is the tour bus stocked? I needed my food. Do we have a shower there? Wi-fi? Couches? Oh god, this was looking bad.

Paul must have seen my worried look because he spoke up clarifying things. "We already have everything on the buses. Except for what you guys brought with you. We have two buses. One for the band and style team and the other for the boys."

He gestured towards the airport exit. "We'll be on the buses for about 2 weeks before we get back to London. Let's go. We need to make it to Dublin by night." 

I walked ahead of Paul and the boys with the band and other people of the style team.

I heard Harry talking to Paul. I could tell he was trying to whisper, but obviously wasn't succeeding, as I could hear him. "Melrose should stay with us. We'll have an empty bunk."

I think I heard Paul chuckle. "Yeah, Harry we all know you want her there just so you can charm her."

Harry sighed. "And what's so wrong with that?" He was defensive.

I stopped listening before the conversation got weird. Why would Harry want to charm me? We didn't really get off to a great start and I think that's going to affect how we are towards each other. Plus, I wasn't really pleased with him today. The dumbass taking my luggage and then calling me cute for getting angry.

Fuck him today. 

...

We had been on the road for about 30 minutes. I had already found several things wrong with my bus. The shower wasn't working. The wi-fi was weak. Oh, and I was on a bus full of boys. Since Lou travels separately with Lux and Tom, that left me on the bus with all of the band, who were boys.