Homeland

I looked out the window, watching the leaves below on the ground.

I was in the room alone. I had on black skinny jeans and a skull shirt.Yuki and Kaname went to go speak to the headmaster.... and I wanted to stay here, and avoid Zero.

I was so scared to see him..... he probably hates me....

My heart was in my throat.... my mind was in a fog....

The door opened, and in came Yuki.

"Rin..? Are you alright?"

Ever since I remembered...I haven't exactly been much if a talker. I nodded, and smiled weakly.

"I'm sorry.... but if we didn't have you remember.... you could've-"

"Died....I know. It's okay. I'm not blaming anyone...I guess that's why our uncle came looking for us, huh?"

"... are you sure you don't want to see him?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Rin, please. Just try.... at least." She asked. She gave me puppy dog eyes.

"....ugh! Fine..." I said. She grinned, hugging me. I smiled, hugging back.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome...."she said. "NOW, GO! "She smiled loading me out the door.

I gulped, walking down the halls.

What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if Haru and Yori find out?! What off Zero kicks me out!?

BUMP-

"Oof! I said. I looked to see my brother standing in front of me.

"Hello Rin... where are you off to?" He asked.

I smiled nervously. "H-Hey Kanane-nii........ I'm just... going for a walk. Yeah. A walk. Walks are awesome.... So, bye!" I said, running out.

I walked to the other side, sneaking over. I had to be careful for Aido, Ruka and Kain.

I made it over, without being caught, and went into the Sun Dorms.

I made it to his room, and hesitated to knock. But, before I did, he opened the door, a shocked expression on his face, but it then turned to anger.

"What-"

"Stop!" I said, interrupting him. "You need to listen to what I have to say, sir!" I said, raising a finger. "Yes, I am a Pureblood vampire, but that shouldn't mean anything!..... you may hate me.... but I still love you..."

I said, out of breath. "I'm sorry I'm a vampire..... and I'm sorry. You must feel hurt. I didn't to become.... me, I guess. No matter how conflicted I am....I know I still love you."

Zero pov~

I stared at Rin... honestly, I did still love her.... but the thought of her being one of them just angers me. She still seems the same, but I can feel it. She's a vampire...

"....I could never love a vampire. Your wolves in sheep's clothing... You disgust me."I said. She looked at me, her eyes widening. She was about to say something, get lips trembling, but she didn't. She logged down, wiping her eyes.

"Sorry for wasting your time.....I guess no one really does care.' She said, smiling weakly at me while the tears threatened to fall. My heart dropped in my stomach. I looked down, not saying anything. She ran off, quickly turning into a beautiful, black, sparkling dust as she had disappeared.

Rin pov~

I ended up the forest. My eyes were creating a waterfall. Shizuka was right.....

I sat against the tree, my head on my knees. Why did it hurt so much?

I then felt a presence very close to me. It was sudden, and hidden.... but it was powerful.

"Rin...." someone said.

I froze. He was here again...

"Go away..." I begged.

"Rin.... come play with me.."

"I said go away!" I yelled, as I closed my eyes, holding my head.

"Rin, I'm here. I'm in the woods....

"Huff.... hello?"I asked. "..where are you?!"I yelled.

That's when I heard movement, and quickly turned around.

There he stood.

Just like before... but he was more clearer now.

He had white hair and golden eyes. He wore a devious smirk on his face, and he was dressed in a black cloak. I couldn't tell what he was... he had the aura of a pureblood... but his eyes and body language said something else.

"Rin... I'm so glad you came to me..."

You don't know how long I've been waiting."

"You are a creep! YOU'VE BEEN BOTHERING ME ALL MY LIFE! What do you want from me?! Who are you, exactly?! Why are you tormenting me?! CREEPING ON ME IN THE WOODS!? WHAT IS IT THAT I HAVE!" I asked. I opened my eyes, looking to see a few trees broken.

Oh no, now I'm a Tree Killer....! Nature must hate me now...T^T

"Princess... that doesn't matter now.." he said, walking towards me.

"What do you want from me?! Stay back!" I yelled.

"Rin Kuran.... it was only a matter of time before you were turned back into your true form...you must be hungry....did they feed you after you remembered?" He asked. He cut his wrist, blood coming from it. He came even closer to me, and I stood my ground, getting into a fighting stance. His blood smelled sweet.... and intoxicating.

"... yes. They did. Now answer me!" I yelled.  He smirked. He was suddenly in front of me, and grabbed my arms, pinning me against him. He stroked my cheek, hugging me tightly.

"I've been waiting for you to return.... I've been keeping a keen eye on you...... can you give me what I've been waiting for? I want to taste the youngest Kuran's fresh blood.... it gives me strength...." He said.

I tried to get free, and was going to yell, but he covered my mouth. The worst that was cut was in my mouth, and I couldn't help but take some. He smirked.

"Ssh... it's okay."he said, stroking my hair. "I won't take your blood now....I will answer your questions if you meet me here, tonight at 12..."

"Oh yeah, because that doesn't sound like a trap.." I said sarcastically. He smirked.

"Then it's settled. Oh, and if you don't come... I'll kill Zero Kiryuu." He said. 

My eyes went wide.

"He's been getting too close to you....and I want you all to myself....... Goodbye princess..." he smirked, walking off. And disappearing.

I hate him....I HATE EVERYTHING! 

UGHH!