Rin Kuran...pssh, I'm a Cross.

I do not own anything except my oc's!!!! Not even the Arthur theme song!!!

I remember that day like the back of my hand....okay that's a bad metaphor, but I remember the snowy day me and Yuki were found. I was 4 and she was 5. We were almost attacked by a vampire when a pureblood rescued us. Kaname Kuran.

~10 years later~

These idiot girls!! Annoying the hell out of me!!

"Aido-Senpai!!"

"Kain-Senpai"

Those were the names they yelled.

"ALL OF YOU, GET BACK OR I WILL USE FORCE!!"I yell.

"Please stay back!"Yuki yelled. She's way too nice.

My name is Rin Cross. My sister and I were adopted by Headmaster Cross when we were young. My hair is kept in one, long pigtail streaming down my back to my waist. I guess me and Yuki look a bit alike, she's just taller, which makes me SUPER SHORT!!!!

It's not my fault I can't sleep as long as her!!! Stupid nightmares...

They started pushing even more.

"I SAY,GIT BACK YAH MANGY DOGS!!"I say in a western accent. Of course, they didn't listen.

"AH MAH GWERD.....STOP BEING SO-"the doors open, revealing the Night Class students. I turned around to see everyone in line.

Why those...

Then things got hectic, pushing and shoving to see their idols and crap. Yuki got pushed down. I went to go help her, but Kaname beat me to it.

At least she okay. I'll just focus on getting these girls back and beating the hell outta Zero when he gets here. I turned to see that idiot, grabbing Kaname's hand from Yuki's head. Oh shet, it's about to go down!

Meh, not like I care. I started pushing back these dogs and Aido from making then even more crazy! I swear that idiot!! Kaname and his group continued walking, but turned to me.

"Thanx for your your work as well,Miss Prefect. "he tells me.

Whatever. I bow and continue keeping back the mutts. 

"I'm sick of hearing your 'KYA KYA' all the time!"Zero yells. I giggled. Wow, he must my really annoyed.

Oh yeah... I walked up to Zero after Yuki started pounding him.

I whacked him on the head.

"AM I BEING JUMPED OR SOMETHING?!"he asked us. We both laughed.

"For ditching us to handle these mutts. "I say.

"Grrrr....."he growls.

As you probably already know, the Night Class of full of vampires, one being the pureblood, Kaname Kuran.

We headed to the Chairman's Room,but I didn't really feel like going to that eccentric man.

We enter, Zero gets into the vampire argument again, breaks a table, yells, and leaves. Yuki agrees with the Chairman's decision, and hops though a window.

....WTF JUST HAPPENED?!

"Headmaster, what's the real reason you made a school like this?"i asked.

"To create peace with humans and vampires."he stated.

"But they need human blood to live, we're just food to them."I say.

"Well, in due time, that'll change. "he said.