Rin Kiryuu? Nah.... right?

I was in the snow, with another girl. She looked like me. Is it me? What is me? Who am I?

The snow around us turned red as a vampire came towards us. I was frightened as it came closer. I clung to the girl beside me as I trembled. She looked frightened as well. I closed my eyes, waiting for something to happen. I heard a scream, then a squishing sound. I peeked up to see the monster dead. Instead stood a young boy, living his fingers of the blood.

I looked up in fear, thinking he might eat us when instead, he asked us if we were okay. Neither of us answered. He gave us an awkward stare as we proceeded on. I looked around for anything else but calmed as I saw nothing.

We were at the headmaster's house when he gave us pudding. Yuki stared at it while I poked it.

"...it looks like they don't know it's food..."he sweat dropped.

"..it seems that they lost all their memories..."Kaname says as he looks at us. I touched the food again.

"Here..say 'ahhh'.."he says, feeding us.

I looked up at him and saw his teeth. Yuki went to touch them, and he tipped his tooth on her finger, making her scream. I covered my ears and shut my eyes. The loud noises scared me. I looked up to see a pained look on his face as he left.

Whoever he was, he's very sad.

~~~~~~

Yuki and I was trying clothes on when she put a sock on my nose. Yeah, socks go the nose. What?! They don't?! This must be reported to the media!!!!

Kaname walked in as he saw what we were doing and began laughing. Yuki blushed and took my hand as we hid under the blanket.He looked at us and began walking away....apologizing when Yuki grabbed his coat and called him by his name.

~~~~~~

Yuki was waiting in the snow for Kaname. I was going to go wait with her....but let's just say I DID NOT WANT TO BE OUT IN THE COLD,I'M GOOD WATCHING MY SPONGEBOB AND BRANDY AND MR.WHISKERS IN THE WARM...MAYBE SOME WONDER PETS...........(Thumbs up if you remember these!! =3=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Zero Kiryu, he'll be living here with us...Rin..please take him to clean up....Yuki...get him a change of clothes..."He told us.

I took his hand into mine and brought him to the bathroom.

"Can I take off your shirt?"I asked. He didn't respond, so I took it off.

"Your neck..I got this...I'll wash it off!" I reassure him, getting a rag. I washed it off, and saw no marks, just a tattoo. He's living in the wild side!!

I told him I'd go get good clothes from Yuki and came back to see him scratching his neck.

"I have some spare clothes...what are you doing?!."I asked, moving his hand away.

He gave me a weird stare, but thankfully stopped.

Yuki came in and and saw the blood and we began wiping the blood away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were setting the dinner table when Headmaster told Yuki that a guest would be coming over. Bet you twenty bucks it was Kaname. I set a fork on the table when Yuki went to go get the door. I sighed.

"I'm not hungry......goodnight."I told them as I walked upstairs.  Before I even touched my room door,I heard something going on. I ran back to see Zero stabbing Kaname's hand with a.....table knife. Then again...Sebastian does it.

I knew it was Kaname, give me my money!!

I looked to see Zero storm past me in an angry manner.I followed him to his room and opened the door to see him sitting on his bed. This is what I did.