Night watch

I was sitting in my room, Haru was packing and  talking about how her mom wanted her to go home with her since her grandmother died.

"Sorry Rin, but even though I never met the old lady, I need to be there for my mom and brother."she says.

"It's okay, I'm sorry about your grandma though..."

"Ah,It's not your fault, is not like your heart attack."She tells me, zipping up her suitcase. I get up as we hug.

"Bye...."I say as we tell Yori and Yuki bye and I walked with her to the gate.We said our goodbyes as she left.

Aww man...I hate sleeping in the room by myself. But Haru has to do this, so I gotta be stronh for her, in other words, YUKI OR ZERO BETTER MAKE SOME SPACE FOR ME ON THEY BED!

I sighed, walking back inside and heading in the now empty room. I closed the door, hopping on my bed. I realised it was kinda hard, so I looked under the pillow to see Haru's blue and black songbook. On it read:

Hey stupid. I knew you'd be lonely when I left for the week, so I left this for you. Put some awesome lyrics into this, and we'll jam when I get back. And, I'll bring you a souvenir from England when I get back. Bye!(^-^)

I grinned. Thanks Haru. I opened the book, getting my purple pen and starting off. A strange song came into my head, as if someone else were singing it... but I couldn't hear the lyrics... only the tune. I remembered...I decided to take a walk along the school empty hallways. Who sang this?  I began singing the tune...

(Anastasia-Once Upon a December)

~Dancing bears, painted wings

Things I almost remember

And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm

Horses prance through a silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory~

*As I was walking, the pictures came to life figures and came floating down, dancing to the tune. I walked down the steps, bowing and greeting them each as they bowed to me as well. A group of young girls come along, dressing me in a blue princess- like dress.*

~Someone holds me safe and warm

Horses prance through a silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory

Far away, long ago

Glowing dim as an ember

Things my heart used to know

Things it yearns to remember

Someone holds me safe and warm

Horses prance through a silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory

Far away, long ago

Glowing dim as an ember

Things my heart used to know

Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings

Once upon a December~