Dazed

Warning!! Light-Medium fluff!!!!! You have been warned!!

"Hey." I grinned.

Yuki looked at me, and I ate a piece of my candy.

"Rin, how are you?" Kaname smiled asking.

"Don't ask me questions! What about you! Yuki, your hair grew super long aaaaand you are looking adorable!! Plus, you are to live with....him!" I yelled. "Humph...not to mention Kaname.." I fake frowned.

"You haven't changed.."she smiled. She looked...relived...

"Zero..." Yuki began. He glared in her direction.

Awkward~

"Well......uh, yeah....." oh dear God.

"Rin, why don't you and Zero skedaddle while we catch up!" Headmaster.

"Oh,actual-ooh!" I mumbled, feeling myself being taken out by Zero.

"Oh, well, see yah!" I said.

~

Zero threw another rock into the lake.

"How come you can do it but I can't? I suck at this.." I whined.

"....you are bad at it..."he said slowly as I glared.

I smiled, nodding. Awww.....-w-

Uhh...the reason Zero and I have become so close....*-*...I'm sure you can guess by now.

Yup....

We're dating....

Why...?

Flashback ~

"Zero?" I asked, walking into his room. Its been a month since Yuki had left...and he's spent most of his time in here.

"Zero I got you ice cream! Come before I eat it off!" I smiled. I looked to see him sitting at the edge of his bed, glaring at me.

"Get out." He said as I plopped down next to him.

"Zero...?"

"Get out."he said, more meaner than before.

"You can't just stay in here and mope.......its not gonna make her come back."

He slowly looked at me, glaring harder. "She went with him....and left you-" I stopped when I felt him push me on the bed, pinning my arms down. "....She didn't want you in the end.."I told him.