Found Again

Zero pov~

I couldn't sleep....

Rin was fast asleep next to me, dead to the world..I moved hair from her face, caressing her puffy cheek....She calls them hamster cheeks.

I sighed.......It made me uneasy knowing they were here.....and that I dont know what their motive is...what else do they need from here...?

"No..."she said. I looked at Rin, who was now making angry facial expressions, and began sweating....her breathing came out fast.....

"...mom........" she whispered.

"......dont.. go.......stop. " she began crying.

"Rin!" I yelled, picking her up and trying to wake her up. She jept yelling, shaking her head while crying, hitting me and screaming.

"RIN!" I yelled. "Wake up...!!"

She was having those nightmares again...!! My eyebrows furrowed as she woke up slowly....she looked at me...and I smiled in relief. Her eyes were wide and she pushed me away, falling to the floor and going into the corner, looking around the room frantically...

"Rin...?". She looked so terrified....I walked over to her, slowly, and she eyes me carefully, trying to go into the walls.

"No....no...."she mumbled. I kneeled in front of her, slowly hugging her. She was trembling. And I hugged her tightly..securing her.

"Its okay...im here...."I whispered.

"......Zero....?"she asked. "..but...he...he was here......"she said.

"Who...?" I asked. She looked around the room.

".......he...he said he'd kill you....and....Yuki....and Kaname......everybody.. ......he ....he killed her  too.....she  was crying....." I held Rin tightly.

"Its okay....nothing will harm you as long as I'm here...."I said.

And I meant every word.

Morning-

Rin pov~

Come along it is the break of day

Surely now

You'll have some things to say

It's not the time for telling tales on me

So come along

It won't be long 'til we return happy

Shut your eyes

There are no lies in this world we

Call sleep

Let's desert this day of hurt

Tomorrow we'll be free

Let's not fight

I'm tired

Can't we just sleep tonight?

Turn away

It's just there's nothing

Left here to say

Turn around

I know we're lost but soon

We'll be found~

I sat in the chair at the table, my knees pulled up to my chest. Headmaster was making breakfast, and Zero was watching me...

"You know.....if I didnt know any better..I would say your worried..BUT....I am fine....I assure you."