19

Blythe
Wednesday night
Recap

"Are you excited?" Amora squealed covering my eyes. "A little," I mumbled taking a seat on our couch. "Okay! Keep your eyes covered!"

I covered my eyes while Amora laughed, there was a lot of shuffling going and it sounded like there was another person inside the house.

"Are you ready?"

"Not really." I huffed.

"Open your eyes!"

I did as told and instantly regretted it. What was Amora thinking!? Why couldn't she just listen to me?!

"Long time no see."

What the actual fuck is happening?

Recap over

"You got big, anit sis." Blair chuckled looking me up and down. "I know you told me not to look for her but I thought it would be good for you," Amora said standing beside Blair.

"Jeez, you ain't even want to see me?"

"Amora, can I talk to you for a minute?" I cleared my throat standing up. "Make yourself at home, sit down if you'd like." Amora smiled at Blair then followed me upstairs into the bedroom.

"Why?" I asked rubbing my temples. "I wanted you to have some type of family in your life."

My hands were itching at the thought of swinging at her, I don't want to hurt her but she deserves it.

"This is the moment you've been waiting for."

"There are no witnesses."

I looked down at my hands and sighed. "I appreciate it."

"But please listen to me next time," I said softly giving her a hug. "I'm sorry." Amora kissed my cheek then let me go.

"I see you got our picture hanging up."

I went downstairs smiling at Blair. "Something's just don't changed." I hugged her wrapping my arms around her neck. "I missed you." She said I'm the crook of my neck. "I ain't like being alone, I hated it when daddy sent me away."

I rubbed her back finally giving in to her, I didn't feel alone or anything like that I felt like I was home with someone who genuinely loved me.

"I spent half my life looking for you."

We let each other go and just smiled. I don't know how I feel about letting Blair back into my life after all these years, it seems to be planned. 7 years of being separated and she wants me back in her life?

I appreciate Amora doing this for me but it doesn't feel right. "Still stealing my good looks, I see," Blair commented as I rolled my eyes. "Sike, we both know who put you on."

I playfully punched her arm before taking a seat. "How are you?" I asked sitting down. "I'm good man, just living life tryna get by."

My sister is like another version of me, when I was younger our parents used to tell me Blair was my doppelgänger. But instead I was evil and she was the good one, I was young and didn't know what a doppelgänger was so I would just smile.