Woosung (the rose)

Sitting on the bench while the rain was pouring down was the amazing day out for you and your best friend. Both of you know that one day the other will find someone that will take your place in their life. Make them happy in a way you were never able to do for each other. Shaking the thought away you called out to her.

"Mina, how about we go to the arcade and do something fun?" she looked at you and nodded. She got op and pushed you in your wheelchair forward. Being disabled was hard for both of you. Two best friends since the very first memory the two of you have. You used to be able to walk but then you had an accident which caused the nerves in your legs to malfunction.

At first, it was very hard but the two of you managed to pull it off. She helped you with the wheelchair, which included pushing you uphill and keeping you from going downhill too fast. Smiling at her she smiled back but you knew it wasn't genuine. A month after your accident she began to fake it towards you. Not wanting to think any of it you looked forward and indeed saw the arcade in front of you.

"Say Y/N why even go to arcade when you can't even see the screen or buttons?" the tone in her voice was mean and disturbed. She looked at you and you looked back, not once you had thought of her to bring up your disability.

"It is just fun to come out here, hear the sounds of the arcade machines, feel the excitement people have when they beat a level. It is just the atmosphere that makes this place great Mina." she scoffed and stood in front of you. Bending to your level with a mean glare towards you.

"Well, I think that a loser like you doesn't have anything to do here. The only thing you would be able to do is to put the coins in the machine for the people that play. Be a punching bag for when they lose. You are worthless like this Y/N you used to be better with your legs still working." she spat on you and kicked your leg which you couldn't feel so you looked at her with a face that didn't read anything.

"At least I am happy the way I am Mina, I can't say the same thing about you. If you want to leave me then why don't you leave me alone Mina? If I am such a burden for you why don't you leave me alone?!" your fight had attracted people from the arcade causing them to stand in a circle around the two of you. Watching it unfold, grow bigger and more serious with the second.

"Because your parents pay me well to look after your dumb ass!!" her voice was clear and loud but when she came to the end of the sentence she realized what she had said but it was too late. The tears made their way down your cheeks as you were confronted with the harsh truth. "Y-Y/N you were not supposed-"

"Supposed to know?" looking at her you felt disgusted with yourself, not being able to realize that it was actually true. You were useless to everyone. Shaking off the thought and roughly wiping of the tears off your face, you turned around in your wheelchair and rolled yourself to the exit. Passing by the line of people who got out of the way for you so you could go where you wanted. All of the people who watched looked at you leave but then looked to Mina who stood there with her mouth open in regret.

Strolling yourself trough the pathways, the rain hadn't stopped and it mixed itself perfectly with the emotions you were feeling right now. Grabbing your phone you texted your parents in the group chat you had with your whole family and it sparked a riot in there.

Y/N: 'I am glad that you were able to have Mina as my friend by paying her mom and dad, but guess what? It is not needed anymore so keep the money for yourself and don't expect me home tonight.'

Grandma: 'You two did what? How could you do that! Y/N, come to my house tonight.'

Brother: 'Even I am disgusted by the two of you. I am glad I moved out years ago. Y/N? Everything will be alright. Just take care of yourself okay?