Lee Dong Min (astro) ff pt2

Then he ran towards you but you dodged his attack so now you needed to look at two different places at the same time. You quickly grabbed a kitchen knife for your own safety. He looked surprised but had his own weapon of choice. A throwing knife. You already were defeated but you wouldn't give up.

He threw the knife and you dodged it but it did cut your upper arm. You didn't scream or cry. You just stood tall for your choice but then from your mother her side a knife was thrown and it hits perfectly in your side. You screamed in agony and pain and saw the phone was picked up for two minutes.

You didn't pull the knife out knowing only more blood would come. You didn't know how but you threw your own knife and it landed perfectly on your father his leg so he would cramp in pain. You grabbed other knives from the drawer and threw one at your mother. But she was faster and avoided the knife so it ended on the door.

Then the door went open and your boyfriend came walking in. He immediately was grabbed by your mother who held a knife against his throat. "Drop the knifes Y/N. Now!" she yelled and you looked at your boyfriend seeing him in terror but also saying for you not to do it.

"On one condition." you sighed. Your mother nodded wanted you to explain the condition "you let him go. If I put my knives away you let him go... Deal?" she nodded and you then stepped back to the kitchen counter and put the knives on them. After that, you put your hands up for as far as you could then.

Your mother pushed him to the side so he fell and hit his head. She smiled and helped your father up and gave him the rest of the throwing knives. They both smiled happily. You closed your eyes and heard the knife slicing the air before hitting you in the leg. You didn't move but just stood still. The other knife hit your stomach and you coughed up blood. He threw the last knife and it landed on your shoulder. The blood poured out of your stomach wound and you fell to the ground.

In your eyes, everything went slow as you fell on the ground and looked at your boyfriend. He crawled towards you and held you in his arms as your vision became blurry. Then the door was opened. Everything became slower as your vision got a bit clearer as you focused on your boyfriend. He caresses your face and tries to keep you awake. You look at your parents and see that the police are taking them away. When you tried to move to your boyfriend again you couldn't in tiredness. You sighed and he moved your head for you. He gave you a kiss on your forehead and whispered

"I love you"

then you closed your eyes. You could hear him scream your name. You felt yourself being moved and lifted. You got rushed towards a hospital. You could die from blood loss.

*pov Lee Dong Min*
I saw my loved one getting rushed to a hospital. You were on the edge of dying. I murmured to myself, hating myself that I didn't pick up the phone earlier. When I had answered you never spoke back to me and I just heard the screams and voices. The screams were so echoing. I didn't take twice and ran home. You laid in my arms bleeding to death and I didn't do anything to prevent it. I finally stood outside of my doctor bubble but it was at the wrong time. I cried the whole ride while holding your hand. Now I am just waiting for you to get back from surgery.

It took the doctors hours before they finally came out of the surgery room. You weren't with them. They walked towards me and I got up. "How is Y/N doing? Where is my love?" I sounded desperate for you. The doctor sighed and told me everything. All of the knives didn't hit anything that was fatal or anything that was very important. But you did lose a lot of blood. "How long will it take before my love will wake up?" they didn't know an answer but instead they brought me to your room.

You laid there so peacefully. Nothing that bothered you, eyes closed, breathing regular and indeed your eyes tracked the movements I made. I sat down on a chair beside your bed and held your hand. At first, I didn't cry but as soon as the doctor left I cried the most I had ever cried. I didn't speak I just prayed for you to wake up soon.
*end of pov Lee Dong Min*

It was one of the hardest things to watch, not only for our boyfriend but for everyone hospital. The staff, the visitors but also the people that were patients themselves. Your story went all over the hospital. You got names you didn't have before and some old ones were repeated. 'The one who lost the fight' or 'the one who didn't give up or in' all of them fit perfectly with your situation. Your boyfriend was happy with all the names. He only called you his love until the end of time. It was a sweet but tragic happening.

He was always by your side. Always and every time. He didn't care what the people said to him. He knew it was bad to almost eat nothing but he still did not care. It broke his heart to see you like that. His love, broken and shattered on the outside but so strong and beautiful on the inside. Even though all of your wounds had healed already you still had not woken up. Today was the same as every day. The nurses checked on you every hour and changed everything needed. But then a doctor came towards the both of you, well actually it was only your boyfriend he walked towards since you were not in any state to react to him.

Author's note:
Hey, I am back with a note attached. I wanted to say that I had held a poll for the ending but people wanted every ending I had to give. So I in the next chapter I will say the three endings and you choose which one you want to read. Good luck~ and sorry that this chapter is a bit short at itself.