Namjoon (bts) ff

Once upon a time is how all the fairy tales start, but this one does rather not. It does not start with a bad thing and it does not end with it either. The only thing certain is that everything becomes brighter as the rain comes pouring down the skies and the lightning strikes close by.

It was a normal day for everyone. Everyone did their own routines and no one dared to come close to each other on these days. And yes it was a typical day, but for some a typical day is a day full of misery and for others a day full of happiness.

You looked outside from the five story high school building to the air outside. It was clean, light blue with some small clouds that made beautiful shapes for everyone to see. Without paying much attention to class you did not hear the bell ring to alarm that break has started. You got tapped on the shoulder by a friend of yours: Kim Taehyung. Even though you did not want to be bothered he still knew how to make you smile even more.

"Beautifull outside isnt it?" you asked him with a delight smile. He looked outside and then back at you.

"It certainly is." he looked at you with a serious face before ending in loud laughter. The other classmates did not look weird at all of your laughs. It was a normal thing to happen for Taehyung to come in the class room even though you were not in the same class. His face turned serious again and the clouds started to form. "I dont think you wa-" you interrupted him and urged him to not waste his breath on that nonsense. He sighed but then said: "your parents are in the school!" it came out louder then planned. You looked at him and quickly gather your things before running out of the class room.

Once you were in the hall you stopped running but still continued to walk faster then normal. Then you saw the principles office. You crouched across it and just when you reached the bathrooms your parents came out of it and you quickly went inside the bathroom. You hid in one of the stalls and the door opened. You recognised her humming and stayed inside. You heard her close the stall next to you and you did not wait a second. You got out of the bathroom and made a run for it. You bumped into your father at the way out. You stumbled a bit before running again. He yelled a bit but shrugged it off as an annoying student that couldn't watch out for othets.

When you came out of the school building it had started to rain but not as hard that you would get soaked. Boy what was that thought wrong. On a qauter of the way out it rained harder and harder. You reached the park and did not stop running. You tripped on the muddy way and fell to the ground. You got up quickly and walked further this time. You walked untill you saw a gazebo with benches around the edge. You took place on the bench sheltered from the rain. You looked at your wounds from the fall and saw that some of them had some blood. You grabbed out of your backpack some bandages and put it on them. Just as you were done and putting your hair behind your ear you heard the snapping sound of a camera.

You looked around and indeed there was young man with his camera. He saw that you were looking and quickly put his camera away. He awkwardly walked up to you and stook his hand out for you to shake it. "Kim Namjoon, sorry for taking a picture of you. But it was a natural beauty posing so i had too." he looked clumsy at you, but you knew he ment it. You nodded your head and got up. You left the hand hanging before carefully walking to the exit of the gazebo but then your parents were at the entrance of the gazebo. You backed away slowly bumping into him as your parents came closer and closer.

He didn't think twice before grabbing your hand and pulling you over the railing of the gazebo. Both of you crash landed on the ground but there was no time for asking if you guys were okay. He pulled you forward while starting to run. Your parents took a while before realizing they needed to run after you but they did in the end. They followed both of you a very long way. But soon they lost you guys. Namjoon did not stop running untill you had reached his house. He invited you inside and offered to treat your wounds. You agreed and he began to treat your wounds.

"How do you know how to do this?" you asked because it was clear he knew the procedure that needed to happen.

"I am the son of a doctor so you get to know some things around him. I never liked the doctor side. But i do like photography and music... That is why i was in the rain till i found you." he does the last finishing touches on the bandges and gets back up. "All done now."

"Thank you very much!" you make a small bow and get up preparing yourself to leave again.

"Where are you going?" he asked with a serious face.

"To my house." you simply replied to his qeustion. "My parents already are mad at me so i hope they are not home
so i can hide in my bedroom that is locked." You sighed. You hated this life, always running away from your parents becasue they dont like you. You always did your best with everything but it was not enough for them apparently. You started to walk away but he instead followed you. You did not mind it though so you kept walking with him slightly behind you like a shadow. When you arrived home, you saw the cars of your parents. You looked down to the ground but then straight back up again. You climed into your room trough the window using a rain pipe. When you were there you said your goodbye to him and he left.

That night you heard little things being thrown against your window. You woke up to the sound of it. You got up and looked what it could be. When you looked out the window you could not believe your eyes. You openend the window. "What the hell are you doing here!"

"Well i have come to save the princess from the horde of dragons that are ruining her life."

"Who the hell is the princess in this story?"

"Well you obviously! I found out what is happening between you and parents trough a friend of yours... (Mumbling untill he remembered the name) Oh yeah that Taehyung man." he looked at you with a big smile. "And now i want you to gather some clothes and important stuff you need."

"Why?"

"Well you are going to live with me!"

"I will what?" you could not believe it. Earlier today he was just a stranger and now he wants you to come live with him "Can you catch a suitcase?" you smiled at him from above and he could actually not believe his ears. You are coming with him. Living with him. A perfect scenario.

You had thrown your things down the window and he did catch it. Then you yourself climbed down the rain pipe again and walked beside him. He carried your suitcase as you held his hand while rolling another suitcase with the other hand and a backpack full of schoolbooks.

Then it started to rain. You both look at each other and smile. Then the thunder alarmed lightning and it slammed down close by. Letting both of them, and everyone around them, know that a new era would begin.