Kevin (the boyz) ff

Authors note:
In this ff, there will be asked for an eye color and hair color. You will find them with Y/H/C for the hair color and Y/E/C for the eye color. Thank you for an advantage.

It was just like a normal spring day. The beaches were packed with people, long lines for the ice cream. It was everything like you had expected for a movie that said: the 5th summer. You sighed as you looked out the window to find rain and dark clouds packing. You stopped the movie and checked the weather. There was still more rain coming. You let your shoulders hang before raising your head again. "I can do this!" you spoke to yourself. The dog Fluffy looked up at you like the cat Kitty was still laying down. You petted the cat before grabbing your keys off the counter and walking to the hall. You put on your shoes and coat and called Fluffy. "Come on Fluffy~ time for a walk." Fluffy walked up to you while his tale was wiggling. You put on the leach but did not bother to even grab an umbrella. You walked out the door right in the rain as Kitty looked at you both from behind the window.

You stood outside the door and Fluffy was beside you. You started to walk towards the dog park. Fluffy noticed it and began walking faster. "Fluffy! Not so fast!" fluffy ignored you and kept walking. When you needed to cross the road he kept still and waited for you. You crossed the road and ended up in the dog park. You let Fluffy of off the leash and he ran circles and circles before doing his thing. When Fluffy was done he came back to you, you hooked on the leash again and started walking home.

On the way back you heard small cries of some cats. When you started to look for them, you found a box of five kittens soaked because of the rain. You looked around to find the owner of them but you couldn't find anyone. A policeman walked up to you. "What do you have here Y/N?" you looked up to see officer Preston.

"Oh, officer Preston! I found these kittens here in the rain but I don't have anything to keep them warm with and I don't have anything to shelter them from the rain!" another man walked up to the commotion you and the officer were making. He put out his hand and in his hand were three towels. You looked up and the man nodded. You took the towels and started to dry the kittens. "I will take them home now." you got up with the box of kittens as Fluffy looked interested in the small beings in the box.

"Good luck Y/N, need me to walk you home?" You shook your head and gave the man his towels back, but he refused them.

"Keep them, in that way the kittens have something safe." He smiled widely at you and you thanked over and over. The officer had walked away from both of you a long while ago. You grabbed the box of kittens tighter but because of Fluffy, you had a hard time. The man took Fluffy his leash, "I will walk with you." you thanked him once again and both of you started to walk towards your home.

"I never caught your name sir, my name is Y/N but you already know that at this point." you did not look at him but kept on walking.

"My name is Kevin, there is no need to call me sir it is way too formal." he did look at you though. "Nice to meet you Y/N." You simply nodded to him. When you arrived at your home, you held the box in one hand and grabbed the keys with the other hand. You opened the door and let Kevin inside. You closed the door and watched him as he undid his coat to let it dry. Now you had time to study him. He had black hair, he was kinda cute, he had a childish look but was certainly in his twenties. He noticed you looking at him making you blush and look away.

He undid the leash with Fluffy and took the box out of your hands. You nodded and he nodded back before going into your living room giving you time to undo your own coat. Fluffy had been at your side all this time and he did not seem to have any trouble with Kevin being here. Kitty, on the other hand, had some trouble with Kevin.

"Uhm I don't want to bother Y/N but I do not think your cat likes me." you faintly heard your cat hiss at him. You shook your head and walked into the living room and just like you expected there was Kevin corned by Kitty. You laughed a bit causing Kevin to look at you hurt. You walked to Kitty and picked her up. Yoh spoke some nice words and walked towards her food and refilled it then you walked towards her water and decided to give her some cat milk. Kitty was okay with the treat and left Kevin alone. "Thank you" Kevin started to treat the kittens while you gave them the milk you had, lucky for you it was cat mother milk so they would drink it. While you were feeding the kittens Kevin looked around the house. 'Lovely and nice' he thought to himself. Then he started to study you 'she is rather cute, some freckles beautiful Y/H/C colored hair and her eyes are clear Y/E/C' when you were done feeding the kittens they fell asleep near the fireplace and Kitty looked after them.

"I think they now have a new home." then you realized you were talking to yourself. You giggled a bit and put a blanket over him while looking at the clock. It was already 11.49 pm. 'How could the time have slipped out my hands?' you thought again. You let yourself fall asleep on the sofa and when you almost fell asleep you felt yourself being picked up. You opened your eyes to see Kevin looking at you and smiling before going up the stairs. You closed your eyes shut again and a little bit later you fell the softness of the bed underneath you and the warmth of Kevin against you.

"Goodnight cutie." then both of you fell asleep as Fluffy and Kitty took care of the five kittens as a nice family.