Lisa (blackpink) Oneshot

authors note

i dont know the members of Blackpink that well, but i hope you will still like it! If the member their carachter traits aren't in place then i am sorry for that. Have fun reading!

For those who don't know Y/N stand for Your Name, so yu can put there your own name.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk down the stairs into the living room, when you are in the living room you look around to the that nobody is awake yet. You decide to walk up the stairs again to wake up your parents. When you are upstars you walk towards their sleeping room and see that they had already left for work. Dissapointed you walk down the stairs again to the living room. You walk to the kitchen to make breakfast for yourself. When you made your breakfast you eat it while you make your lunch for school. You put the food in your bag and check your phone a little before putting on your jacket and grabbin your jacket so you can go to school.

When you already had walked a bit you remember that you didnt check your classes for today or for when you schould be at school. While walking you check your classes for the day and see that you don't have to be in school until 9:20 Am. You decide to go to the blossom park and start to walk there. When you arrive in the park you go to your favorite bench and sit there while grabbing your sketsbook and the supplies you need. You continue to draw the blossom tree you have been drawing for awhile now and it is finally starting to look like something. You grab your earbuds out of your pocket together with you phone. You plug them into your phone while trying to get the unbutton in your earbuds. When you managed to do that you listen to some songs before continue your drawing. After 25 minuts you start to see shadows.

When the shadows come closer they stop in front of you. You look up to see the populair girl and her gang: Lisa with Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo. Together they form the elite group at your school. You ignore them and continue your drawing. They aren't happy with your action and one of them grabs your sketchbook. You get up to reclaim your sketchbook but you get hold back by Jennie and Rosé. You stop the struggle because you know it won't have any influence your struggles. You stare blankely in front of you and wait untill they are done. After five minuts of waiting you get your sketchbook back and they walk away. When you look on the page you were working on you some that she left a small note: You did a good job nerd. You sit back down again and let yourself calm down because of the shock. You think by yourself "I should be getting used to this now, they already have been doing it ever since i told it." You put you music higher and start gatherig your drawing supplies and put them back in you bag. Then you start to walk towards school.

On your way to school you see a friend of yours walk on the other side of the street. He also has noticed you and crosses the street to get to you. When he is by your side you guys give each other a hug and continue to walk towards school. On the way there you guys have been talking about what happend, arrived at school you first walk towards your locker and then towards Jungkook his locker. When arrived there you both see the populair girls again. They also have noticed you and Jungkook and start to walk towards you two. Even though you thought there would come mean words again, they didn't came. Instead je got a compliment on your drawing: 'Nice drawing style you have there.' You didn't know how to repsond that well so you just said: 'Thank you.' After that they walked away and you got the feeling that the tides would finally start to change since the beginning of time.

You both look at each other and shrug it off before going to the first class. The time flew by and the break was already there. You walk out of the classroom to get a breath of fresh air. Once you were outside you breathed the fresh air quit good in before going inside again. When you were at you desk again you saw a small note sticking out of your back. you grab the note and open it. Inside the note you see that someone had written an apologie letter.

'I am so sorry.

Sorry for all the bad things i did to you.

Sorry for allt he pain that i caused you thoughout all of these horrible years for you.

I would like to meet you in person to say sorry and show you how much i actually care about you.

Meet me tonight ar 11:00 Pm in the blossompark, you know which bench.'

You look around you but you can't really find something out of ordinary, but you do have a feeling of who it could be. The rest of the day goes by too really quick. When you walk home you walk with Jungkook again but he is teasing you all the time because of the letter. You say goodbye to him and go home. Your parents did get home while you were at school. They left a small note on the kitchen counter. It said that they wouldn't come home this night and they left money for some food. You decided to buy a pizza. While waiting for the pizza you took a shower. After the shower the pizza arrived and you decided to watch a movie let the time pass. After two movies the time was 10:45 Pm.

You put on your jacket and started walking towards the park and the correct bench. When you got there nobody was there yet. You sit down and start to wait. After five minuts you see someone walking towards you. At first you couldn't see it that well who it was, but when you the person was close enough you could see who it was. 'L-Lisa?' you say in unbelieve you get up to have a better view and indeed it was Lisa. Lisa has a hard time too to speak 'H-Hey Y/N' she spoke. You were still not believing it 'What are you do-' your qeustion gets interupted by Lisa who gives you a kiss. You first didn't know what to do but soon enough you go in with the kiss that quickly escelates into a kiss with tongue. Lisa pulls herself back and keeps het forehead against yours. 'I am so sorry for all the bullying, i am sorry for everything. Because of all the bullying i did i tried to keep away the feelings i had for you, but they just kept growing and i couldn't hold them back anymore. I... I love you.' She looks you in the eye and starts to cry a bit. You give her a hug and whisper to her; 'I still love you too.' With that she only cries harder because she can't believe that you still love her after all she did since you told her your feelings. She hugged you back and continued to cry while the time ticked away.

Soon you were known as the person who kept loving untill you got loved back

THE END