Hongseok (pentagon)

Life was a hard time for everyone. In correction, life has its hard times. Everyone had those hard times, some passed easier and some stayed for a long long time.

For you luckily the hard times had passed but it inspired you to do the right thing in life. With all of your wealth, you opened up a shelter for homeless people. You gave them a nice place to stay along with food and company as they did things for you. Little things like doing groceries for the whole house, working in the store you owned. You educated them so they would be able to have a nice and good life of their own.

People after people, years after years you had seen people go by. Get their own jobs, pets, and family. The last thing, however, gave you mixed feelings yes you were happy for them that they finally had something to proud about but also sad since you never had a chance. You never found love or new friends as you were rather introverted.

The shelter now had an anniversary of five years as you had reached the age of twenty-one. Yeah doing this from the age of sixteen wasn't anything. People underestimated the work that had been in the shelter. The hard things you needed to go through so you would be able to do this.

Sighing to yourself you finally closed the doors of the shelter and turned your heels to go to bed but then you heard a banging on the door and turned around. Confused you walked back and looked at the male who was there. You would say he was around the same age as you but his clothing didn't seem as he was homeless.

Taking the best for the worst you opened up the door again and let the male in. He was out of breath as he stumbled on and leaned against the wall so he wouldn't fall down to the ground. After locking the door once again you took a better look at the man and saw he was dressed up nicely but his clothing was thorned and ripped. His face was full of cuts as he was trembling on his legs.

After putting a chair behind him you walked away, only to come back with a first aid kit and some water. Giving the bottle to the man you began cleaning up the wounds and cuts as you also gave them a nice little bandage. Chuckling to yourself at how ridiculous the fairy bandages looked at him you managed to keep the laughter for yourself.

He looked at you with a kind of big eyes as he saw the bandages but he didn't say anything. You were so in your element he couldn't help but look at you in awe. You stood up and put your hands out for him to hold so you could help him walk. Seeing the hesitation in his eyes you chucked again.

"I don't bite or anything. You can ask the other people if you want?" his face lit up from the somber look he had earlier. He seemed a lot nicer now and decided to take the guess and let you help him. Pulling him up from his chair you put his arm around your neck as you did it too but then around his waist. He carefully leaned on you as you began to walk towards the office you had.

"Why did we stop here?" upon arriving he was confused as he looked at all the schemes you had there. Is was a secluded area for the people who lived there as only you could go there.

"I am trying to find an empty room for you but it looks like I don't have any." Sighing to yourself you looked at him again and then nodded to yourself. "You can stay in my room as I know that one of the residents will move out tomorrow so you can take that room after tomorrow if it is needed." he smiled at the gesture and followed your lead again.

"But where will you sleep?"

"I don't, I need to do some things for the construction that will begin tomorrow. So I will have to pull an all-nighter." all chuckling to yourself you walked to the elevator and walked in as you pressed the floor with your room. It was on the middle floor so in that way it would be in the center of it all.

He had noticed how you didn't put numbers on the flooring system but rather feelings, flowers, trees and animals. It gave a nice vibe to it all since it stood out from everything.