Taehyung&Yeontan (Bts) oneshot

Authors note:
In this story, you will look through the eyes of Yeontan, Taehyung his dog. Don't be offended at how I write this story. I don't know if that really happens. What I write is fiction so I did not take it out form reality. Only small bits and pieces I took from reality. I hope that you can understand. Enjoy!

The dog shelter was everything you had excepted it to be. It was a dark and grim place. There was almost no light and the food wasn't the best either. It tasted like cardboard and maybe it was cardboard how could you know? You were locked up behind gates. All the other dogs had been there for a longer time then you did. They knew that they would die in here. They still gave you a chance so they always helped you to get out of here.

They offered their water to get you clean every time someone came in and there was this one boy who had come in here for a couple of times now. Sometimes he brought other people too. They all had looked and pointed at the other dogs but he had his eyes set on you. He always looked at you from the corner of his eyes. And other times he stood still in front of the gate signaling the other people to look at you. It was weird to have everyone looking at you, but they all seemed to approve of you.

Then he did not come for a long long time and the people from the shelter started to neglect you. You did not get food anymore and all the other dogs had been taken by people. The weird thing was that all of their belongings were still here. But nonetheless, you tried to survive for your own. Months he did not come back and you were hanging on your last strings to keep yourself alive. Then the door of the shelter went open causing the place to light up with sunlight. You shut your eyes closed in pain of the light. You heard footsteps first slow, but then they quicked. You could not care to open your eyes and you did not have the strength to move your head or to get up. The footsteps stopped and you heard a gate open. The footsteps began again and they were close.

The footsteps stopped once again and a pair of hands softly grabbed you from the cold ground you had been laying for days. The hands checked your pulse, once found you heard a sigh of relief but quickly there were commands filling the room. The commands were echoing.

"Get Yeontan to the doctor!"

"Yeontan? Since when is that his name?"

"We still need to pay Hyung!"

"I won't pay because Yeontan is hurt. They promised that he would be in good condition! This is really bad... Let's go buddy." the hands took you closer in their arms. You started to feel the fresh air in your lungs and the chain you had been laying on was finally released from your neck. The air was fine, breathable just like you hoped. A door opened and closed when everyone was inside. The car filled with music you never heard before. After a quick ride, you entered a new building. It smelled very clean and the voices became vague.

After you woke up you felt a lot better. You finally opened your eyes again and there were seven faces. One looked very worried and the other ones shared that expression. When he noticed you were looking at him, he changed his worried face for a more relaxed slightly happy face. You did not know why, but you felt happy because he was happy. He let the other people know and they became more relaxed too. You tried to get up and lucky for you, you were able to do so. The boy jumped from happiness. You looked at him weirdly and he held up a small collar. You looked at it and it was purple. The collar had a small badge that said 'Yeontan'. You felt like you knew that name...

"Yeontan~" the boy called out that name so happy you responded to it. "Look! He responded to it."

"That is good hyung." said one of the other boys in the room.

"Thank you Kook hyung." so that was his name. Kook. It sounded like a cookie. You looked around the room and saw that you were not in the shelter that had been your house for a while. It was more like a house. "Yeontan, I am Taehyung your owner." and that was him. The boy you had seen at the shelter so much and so often. So he was your human. You were okay with it that he was your human.

The other ones then said their name: Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook. He was probably Kook then. It was a nice house. Taehyung then grabbed you and put you on his lap and carefully put the collar around your neck. You were now his dog and he was your human. You could not wait to tell others when you see them again. You barked in excitement. The boy clapped in happiness.

The days that followed were the best ever. You got treated like a god. You were fed, you had water as much as you like, your bed was soft and Taehyung took you everywhere he went. You could watch him and the others dance and then they would go to you and play with you. And then he would walk you around in the free air of outside. He was the best thing that happened to you.

Then he had to go but he took you with him. You were in the air. In a plane to be correct. You did not like flying or being in the air. You spend some time in the late afternoon with them before he and the others had to go and dance. You were left alone a lot in the time he was singing and dancing. You did not like it at all. You slept most of the time and did not care when he came back. He did not seem to take a lot of care of you. Once every while some person unknown came to look at you if you were okay and if you still had everything.

Then every time you got home again it was the same like before. He was busy. Practicing as they called it. He did not take you with him anymore. You became sad and restless to the time they all were happy to see you. They still were happy but different happy. Your human became scared. He looked more after you now and took more care of you. You did not know why but you did not care. And he saw something was wrong.

"Namjoon hyung? I feel like something is wrong with Yeontan." he said with a shaky voice. Almost desperate.

"I told you before Tae... He misses you a lot. He was happy when you always took him with you but you don't do that anymore. It has broken Yeontan. He became a dog with depression." he sounded so serious. Was there really something wrong with you? You were perfectly fine for as far as you know.

"Then what should I do? I can't take him with me anymore because of my manager." now your human did sound sad. He sounded like he was crying. But in your eyes, he had never cried. He was so strong to never cry. He let out the tears he held back all that time. It almost broke you too.

"Take him to somewhere where they always have time for him." your human looked at Namjoon. "Like your parents or grandparents. They will have enough time for him to be the dog he ones was. But if you do that you need to visit him every once a week. Promise?" Just like that, you had a new home. The people were old, a bit slow but you did not mind. Your human still visited you every week. Those times were very happy. And the other ones were a bit sad but you did not care that much. Every time they visited you they would overload you with hugs and play time. They would walk with you a lot. But it was never the same as before, in the time you still lived them.

Then once again one day your human looked at with a desperate face. He had his hand to his face and talked to a thing in his hand. He looked at you as he spoke and talked to the person he was talking too. The grandma gave you both something to drink. Then he looked at you just as happy as he saw you waking up. He hugged you tighter than ever and spoke to you.

"You will finally live again with me Yeontan!" he sounded so happy that you wagged your tail with his happiness. Just like that, you moved back to the boys and they were all so happy to see you again. They never locked in you that room again for the strangers to take care of you. You could stay behind the stage so they could hug you when they had a small break.

Your life was as perfect as how it was now.
The dog of Kim Taehyung.