Hongseok (pentagon) pt2

When the deal was done you stayed on the bed and waited for him to come up with the pajamas for that night. Eventually, he walked to you and showed two the exact same outfits to wear for the night.

"Now we are matching!" were his enthusiastic words of that moment when he shows it. You couldn't deny the fact that he indeed was able to make you smile and yet you wondered about his mysteriousness. Maybe you would get to know about it tomorrow perhaps when he would fill in the papers.

You shouldn't worry about it right now since it was actually late already. You shook your head and motioned for him to turn around so you could change. He nodded and turned around as he began changing himself too. While undressing you let out soft growls to yourself in pain as your body was covered in bruises. You knew that they would go away but yet they hurt a lot. Just when you were in your underwear he turned around thinking you would be done already but boy he was wrong.

He stood still and inspected your body. Staring at it lovingly he mentally slapped himself as he noticed himself staring. He walked to you and wrapped his arms around your body once again as he nuzzled his head in between your neck and shoulder. His hand softly caressed your stomach as the other one grabbed your hand and softly held it.

"Who did that to you?" his voice was so scaring and so soothing you turned around in his embrace as he then sat down on the bed and placed you on his lap. Your legs were on one side each as he looked at you. Your eyes filled with tears locked with his as the tears streamed down.

He softly wiped them away as he didn't want to see you cry. Who would want to make you cry? Then he brought your face to his chest and allowed you to cry. So you did. You cried and cried while you tried to contain the sobs that came from your body.

"Tell me Y/N, please." You sobbed, sniffed and snickered as your body shook violently at the sobs.

"I did it." he was confused by the answer but you soon continued to explain. "You know I want to be happy with all of them since I took them in and need to put on a good act so they will be happy too and be like that... I want them to be happy but if I am not happy, how will they know how to be happy? It takes a toll on you Hongseok..." You looked at him as the tears still run down your face. "I love them with my heart and it makes me happy to see them happy."

"But who will love you in return? Since I got here I only saw you caring for them and nobody cared for you except-"

"Except you..." a silence fell upon the both of you as soon as you both realized that the truth was obvious. Looks connected as you both enjoyed the air being filled with a kind of young and sweet love. Both of you never being loved and you giving too much love away. Now you will get love in return.

"Let's go to bed now hmm? It has been a long day for the both of us and we will get up early to deal with the things you need to do okay?" you nodded as he still kept you on his lap. Picking up the tanktop he put it on you and then looked at you. "Do you need to do anything else?"

"Yeah, I sleep without underwear." You blushed heavily when you said that and he chuckled softly and smiled. Putting you aside he let you do what needed and already went under the covers waiting for you. Joining him after you were done you cuddled him tightly. Placing your head on his chest you wrapped an arm around his waist as he softly pulled you closer with his arm around your shoulder so he could caress your arm.

As he noticed you drifted away into the nothingness of dreams he smiled slightly as he placed a kiss on the top of your head. "I will love you Y/N." when he said those words a star at the sky shined brighter than ever as another star moved miles and miles only to stop next to the other one.

In the next morning, your alarm ringed later than usual since now he said he would help you. Shutting down the alarm you looked at him and smiled as you slowly traced his jawline with your index finger. Not soon after that you got up and walked to the bathroom to take a nice and deserved shower after what happened yesterday.