Chapter 36- I'm Marrying Her, Deal with it

Jazz's P.O.V.

I choked on my own saliva for like five minutes before looking at him with golf ball sizes eyes.

"I-I'm only sixteen! I haven't even kissed a boy on the lips! You're too old for me!" My cheeks flushed deep red. "I'm not even a good cook or cleaner or anything! I burp like a man! And I watch stupid Japanese cartoons, and-"

Zalgo roughly covered my mouth, then proceeded to begin to look younger, around my age.

"I can become any age group. It's easy." He bent down and placed a kiss gently on my lips. I froze, unable to move as his lips kisses mine again and again. They were cold and smooth, while mine were warn and chapped. His icy hands cupped my face and helped me up.

"And there's your first kiss, my future queen."

Without thinking, I yelped and cried out, "Stahp, you're making me horny and-" I covered my mouth and my entire face grew red. He chuckled.

"I have that effect on women. But we won't be doing anything like that until after marriage, that's what a lady like you deserves. I'll give you just that." I was paralyzed, lying there.

"Besides, I'd destroy a little virgin like you." He stood.

"Hey, don't be such an asshole."

"I'm not lying. I would make you crumble. I'm experienced, and very skilled at the process of making love."

"So, are we... Legal? Or is there a serious concern for my parents?" He laughed and shook his head.

"I have no age. I'm ageless. I can be any age I want to be. I'm not ten thousand. I'm not one. I'm nothing, and everything. Yes, we're legal." He swept me up.

"Then yes. I will marry you." A wide smile swept across his face, and he planted cold kisses all over my face.

"My mom is still going to be sketchy." I sighed.

"Your mom is going to get a fork from the kitchen and go after me with it. So, yes, she'll be 'sketchy'.

By foot, he carried me all the way to my house.

"Are my parents banging each other's brains out in there?" I asked.  He peeked in and shook his head.

"Nothing is even in there." he sighed. "I bet they're all at Slender Man's house." he guessed.

"It wouldn't hurt to go check." I shrugged. He held me close to his chest and continued to make his way down to the gray building that had a tilt to it.

Zalgo knocked on the door, to which Silver answered.

"Hey." he smiles at me, saw my ankle bent in an awkward position, and then turned and glared at Zalgo. "Motherfucker did you hurt her ankle because if you did I will kick your ass." he threatened.

Zalgo scoffed and shoved him to the side, barging into the small group of people talking. BEN sat beside my sister, smiling. Luna sat on her other side, staring at her hand. I really, really hoped Luna would get her. She deserved all the happiness in the world, and I had a feeling Opal would be just that. While I didn't trust my sister, I knew she would make Luna happy.

It's kind of cute how much taller Luna is than my sister. She dwarfs her and her crush makes it even cuter.

"Hey, Zalgo." My mom laid on my dad's lap, relaxed. Slender Man bowed his head respectfully, looking uncomfortable on the tiny couch.

Zalgo looked around at the room before announcing, "I have found myself a bride."

My dad gave him a thumbs up, and my mom clearly didn't give a shit. Liu was playing on his DS, not really noticing anything around him.

"And that bride is your lovely daughter. I would like to inform you I'm marrying Jazz." Liu dropped his DS to the floor. My mom's jaw dropped. Silver began to tremble and shake. Oh god, I don't even want to describe the look of hatred on my father's face.

At once, Silver and my parents ran at Zalgo. My mom's hands formed rock solid fists, my dad's hands were both gripping tightly on the ends of knives, and Silver was just running like a mad man.

Slender Man picked all three of them up effortlessly with three tendrils and held them up.

My dad was throwing an absolute tantrum. His screams and howls echoed everywhere.

"She's too young, you're not taking my baby daughter from me! She's a baby! She can't stay out past ten, let alone marry the ruler of the underworld! I could kill everything right now! You will not touch my daughter."

Just to make him angrier, Zalgo brushed my hair aside and gave my a warm, passionate kiss. God knows what noises were coming from my dad's mouth at that point. Any second I expected him to start foaming at the mouth. His knives swiped through the air as he screeched and howled, demanding to be put down.

"God dammit, Zalgo! I knew you two were too close! I think I even knew you loved her! Why the fuck didn't I stop it earlier?! You're never touching my fucking daughter! Are we clear?!"

Zalgo licked up my cheek with a cold, steady tongue and did this repeatedly. At this point my dad wasn't even making coherent sense.

"I'll fucking kill your fucking face you fucking monster just fucking go to sleep fucking fuck that's my baby don't take he ever I swear I'll end you, are we fucking hell..." The rambling continued for hours more.

My mother was just screaming crosswords. Nothing more. Just screaming and extending the middle fingers.

"You don't fuck with a motherfucking Mama Bear's cubs, you fucking to small-dicked bitch!" was the only actual sentence she said. Even then, it was littered with every kind of swear.

"I'm marrying Jazz. She's going to be my bride. That's final. I love her, very much. I would not dare hurt her. She'll be living the luxurious life, I'll let her kill wherever she pleases, and nothing will stop me. Not a deadly killer, not a total bitch, and certainly not a pathetic boy. I'm marrying her. Deal with it." He walked out on that note.