Chapter 46- Aftermath

Jazz's P.O.V

I looked Silver dead in the eye, feeling nothing but disgust and hatred. He sniffed and sobbed, reaching for me. One of his eyes were swollen to the size of a fist after Zalgo began to try and beat his head in. Luna stood behind us, holding my limp sister.

"You're a fucking monster, do you understand me?" I got very close to him, getting angrier by the second. "I will never love you. After this, I will never accept you. Zalgo should have left you dead."

Silver begged and pleaded. "I can't have you, I can't be happy... I can never die... Just take my immortality away and let me go back to the point I was at originally..."

Zalgo stepped up, holding a roughed up demon.

"You'll remain immortal until the end of days. Taking it away would be too sympathetic. You'll be going down to the cells, where I hold many other immortals I see as unfit to be outside, but don't want to give the mercy of death. There's five people there already. Pinkamena, Jane, Skully, Toby, and Laughing Jack are already there. Now, you will join them."

He looked towards the demon, who was a woman. Her hair was the color of vanilla ice cream. The two, lanky arms protruded out of her shoulders. The navy blue tank top she wore showed her sharp shoulder blades. Her eyes were pure white and nothing else. She had a long skirt flowing down to mod shins, a yellow color.

In her eyes, the way she looked at Zalgo, you could see it. Undeniable hatred and distaste.

"You fucking monster..."

"Aidia."

"Fucking. Monster."

"I am one, you are correct."

"My sister loved you. She did. Despite the fact that you were a monster, she loved you."

"And I did not love her. I loved someone else. Aidia, you took something that was none of your business into your hands. Your sister didn't want either of my wives dead."

Aidia spit on him, looking away.

"You're both getting locked away. I'll never let you out. The entire world will be rotting and the sun will have burned out before you breathe air that isn't stale again."

Two guards grabbed Silver and Aidia and dragged them down to a door that led to the lower level of the building.

It was over. All of it. My wedding was done, my sister was dead, Luna was destroyed, both of my parents were sobbing violently, Liu sat emotionless and stone-faced, and I stood in the same place in a blood soaked wedding dress.

I looked at Zalgo, both of us at a loss for words. The more I looked at Opal's lifeless pale corpse, the heavier my chest got.

"... A twin giving the chance to live forever up so that their sibling of the same gender could continue on." He looked at my Dad. "And for the final time, history has repeated itself."