Chapter 17- Madness

Jazz's P.O.V.

I rose to my feet, slowly looking up at this woman. A pounding filled my head, and a funny tingle filling my entire body. I stared at the woman for what must've been at least a half hour.

I didn't even feel like I controlled myself. This primal, animal instinct was controlling my every single move. Not a single tear was dropping. My mouth didn't move, my eyes formed a glare. No one dared to move. Despite everyone around us making a fuckton of noise, it felt silent and isolated. Just her and I.

Without controlling my body, I flung myself at her and tackled her to the floor,  my small fists punching her wherever they could. I let out an ear piercing screech and continued to take out every bit of anger I had in me.

When she managed to pull me off, She pulled her knife out and ran at me. "You really are your father's child, you know that? Emotion before logic with both of you. I guess I always found that rather sexy in a man, though." She cut me in the shoulder, causing me to let out a cry.

Shoving me to the ground in a tussle, I felt her press her entire body down on me to keep me down. Her knife was placed at my neck. I was repeatedly kicking her shins until blood smeared my toes. Thank goodness for the fact that I don't often trim my toenails.

In the position we were in, I took the advantage and bit her in the jugguler. Blood sported out and into my mouth, the bitter metallic taste hitting my tongue. Shoving her limp body off of me, I stood.

My face, mouth, and bangs were stained red by the oozing red liquid. Turning back to the body of my mother, seeing her head lay there, I felt another dose of hatred fill me. Turning to the body of Skully, I pulled the knife out off her hands.

I took a seat on her stomach, clutching the knife tightly, an indescribable madness consuming me and my actions. "How dare you come here and interrupt and perfect day with my family!" I shoved the knife into her chest, dragging it down sloppily. "How dare you have your friend try to rape me?!" I screeched, repeating the stab and drag.

"How dare you kill... How dare you take my mother from me?!" I stabbed and dragged. Screaming and ranting on, I continued to do it all over her stomach, not stopping until she wasn't even recognizable as human. Gripping the knife, I sliced her head off and kicked it around, screaming gibberish all the way.

Breathing heavily and standing over the decapitated head, I finally felt my sanity regained. My father was holding my mother's head close to him, rocking back and forth in tears. My sister held close to Liu, crying hysterically, looking over the carnage. Slender Man stood with his tentacles wrapped around his daughter. The others, they were all gone. All of them.

My mother, the woman who gave birth to me, nurtured me, picked me up everyday after me, and protected me, as a mother should, was dead. My mommy was dead.

My twin sister and I may not have always got along, but it didn't surprise me that while I sat their, dazed and broken, she came up and hugged me tightly to comfort me.

It was then the shock wore off and the grief finally hit me. As soon as it did, I was bawling into her. She stroked my back, comforting me just as my mother would have. Liu hugged her leg tightly.

She stroked my back and allowed me to find comfort in her. "Opal... Opal..." I would start to cry. She would just shush me and cry with me, supporting my weight and not letting go of me. This must've been what it was like to have a sister.