Chapter 6- Ticci Toby

Jeff's P.O.V.

Iris, Jazz, Opal and I were walking through the park to a hill, where we would eat dinner. It was pretty dark, and we could only see by a few flashlights. Jazz and Opal held them.

Opal held onto my hand as we walked. "Daddy, isn't it a bit late for a picnic?" she asked me. "Not for our family. We're... Special." I smirked. She nodded. Her silver-looking hair glimmered in the moonlight, like her mother's.

Jazz was on Iris's back. Iris held her stuffed cat in her hand. Despite being very mature, the cat acted like a security blanket. It made her feel safe.

"Daddy, a kid at school today said I'm not smart. Is that true?" asked Opal. "No, Opal, it isn't.  Next time they do, just give me their address. I'll handle it so that they never bug you again." I pulled my knife out of my pocket and tossed it in the air, catching it. "Trust me." Opal giggled. "Daddy, you're really scary when you want to be." I smiled a bit. "Yeah, I am. Put my girls in a bad situation, I'm your worst nightmare."

Finally, we got to the hill. Walking up, Opal and Jazz both raced to the top of the hill, Opal just barely losing to Jazz. Jazz was pretty athletic, and I could see her having a good career following in my footsteps.

When Iris and I got to the top, she spread out the blanket for us to sit on. Opal and Jazz were laughing as I sat down and pulled out plated. Iris pulled out a cigarette and lit it, sitting back. She wouldn't be affected by smoking, due to her immortality, but didn't do it much for the girl's sake.

"Come on girls." Iris called, blowing out some smoke. They sat down next to her and I handed them their plated and sandwiches. It was kind of last minute, so I couldn't make anything creative for them.

We all sat down and relaxed, talking a bit. I'd gone for my killing spree earlier so that I would be relaxed now. I unfortunately couldn't wear my now blood soaked jacket. Instead, I just wear my Uboa shirt.

We heard footsteps a little ways down the hill. Everyone went silent. If it was a person, we were fucked. If it was a creepypasta, we were fucked. If it was pretty much anything but an animal, we were fucked.

I brushed that thought off. I'm Jeff the motherfucking Killer. I wasn't going to have Iris or the girls taken without a fight.

Slowly, I looked down and saw our pest. Iris was holding on to the girls as tight as she could, not loosening her grip at all.

"Toby, fuck off." I snapped. It was Ticci Toby, an ex-proxy of Slender Man. He was an asshole when he lived in the area and was an asshole now. I lowered my knife.

"What? I just wanted to come see the girls. I'd never met them before." he smirked. I looked at Iris, who finally let the girls go.

"Hey, girls. I'm your uncle, Toby." Opal went up to hug him, but Jazz grabbed her and pulled her back. Jazz wasn't easily fooled.

"What? Don't trust me?! Aw, I'm nice. Tell her, Jeff." he laughed. "You're an asshole. Go fuck yourself." I hissed. "Jeez, man. What did I even do?" he asked. "Dude, you were a douche bag. You treated everyone like shit. Even your cousins, your only living family." He just shrugged.

"I don't want you in my kids' lives." I snapped. "Aw, here, look at me. I can be good with kids." he lifted up Jazz, who began screaming. Before I could stand up, Iris punched him in the nose. Hard. Blood streamed out as he held his hand to it.

I pushed him to the floor and stepped on his stomach. "Don't come near my family, fucker." He stood up and slowly limped away. What the fuck was his problem, anyway? Why did he want to be near my kids? I remember him saying he hated kids. Why did he want to be near mine?

We wrapped up our picnic early and ran home. We didn't want to run into anyone, or anything, else.

When we got home we put the girls to put them to bed. Iris looked concerned. "That was... Strange. What did that man want from us?" she asked. "I am not sure, Iris. We... Uh... We have to watch this. Because that wasn't normal for him. Not fucking normal at all."