18

"I just wanted to say am sorry for everything that I've done in the past, the cheating, lying all that shit." Ray started.

"Let's please put those shits behind us, and I hope you could forgive me." He said. "I forgive you." I said.

We were currently at a restaurant just chatting it up with each other. He decided to take me and Jas wanted me to agree too so...

"I know that, I wanted to work it out too. I just want you to trust me now, do you?" He asked, I just nodded and watched him.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring box, my eyes bucked. Like I know he's not about to...

"Since I met you everything changed, you changed me and I'm glad you did because I've never been on a level like this with a girl ever."

"And I just wanted to say I love you..." My heart skipped a whole fucking beat. He finally said it like it was so hard to hear it good.

"I love you too." I watched as he took out the big ring, it looked like an engagement ring. Like oh my gosh.

"Don't get to excited, it's just a promise ring." He laughed. "I just want you to understand me, I do love you Mi mi I'mma call you sum else."

"I feel this strong connection between us, keep this ring on because on day you might get the real deal." I laughed as he put it on.

I got up from my seat and sat in his lap, giving him kisses all over. "I love you, thanks for the ring." I held out my manicured hand.

He smirked. "I love you too Lani." I was in tears at the name he gave to me. He watched as I cooed over the brand new ring.

♾♾♾

"I can't believe Ray put a fat ass rock on your finger." Jas sneered, I just looked over at her and eyed her.

I held up my hand so that Jas and I could see my ring sparkle. It complemented my blue manicured nails just right.

"Bitch I'm jealous. Rey and I been together longer than y'all and Ray issuing you ring and shit." She said, jealously.

Yes Kayden and Jas are done, turns out she was cheating on Rey. They ended shit and waited until the next day to get back together.

Yep, that's how they rocked.

Whenever one cheated on the other, which would most likely be Jas. Rey would beat the nigga and then they'll end shit then get back.

I sucked my teeth. Yeah it was true we recently got back together and we're like three months. But ion care, I know we gone make it.

"Girl so, it don't matter. My baby loves me." I bragged while placing all my items on the counter.

"Yeah well, we'll see how long that'll last." She commented. I just gave her a strange look. Jealousy can really... can really...

♾♾♾

Ray and I was currently with Rey. We were out and we just saw him so we just talking about every and anything.

"I don't know why the fuck you gave Milan that ring, Jas has been whining and complaining about me buying her ass one."

"Well, my girl deserves it, feel me? She loyal, respectful and she low-key" he assured Rey. I was low-key blushing.

"Hell yeah, she does. I wish Jas was like that. She ain't getting no damn ring from me. I know she fucking other niggas that's why I do me."

"She ain't loyal, neither is her pussy." Rey said touching his head. Ray laughed he looked low-key proud, but for what?
________________________________

Sorry this chapter's so short but I'll be writing 2 more and then I'll be done with this book. Might make a book two, a sequel. Bye!!!💞