10

I was really mad at Ray still. But I tried pushing him to the back of my head. Today the squad and I were heading to the mall.

Keep in mind graduation is like a few days away. I still have some ACTs to do and then I'll be free from school after that.

Until graduation practices and then graduation. Anyway we were about to go shopping for both graduation and prom.

At this moment I really wanted my mom. She was supposed to be here with me doing dress shopping and stuff to make me look nice.

I definitely ain't winning prom queen without my mom. I been missing my parents a lot right now.

Parents have been coming in and out of our school just because it was so close to graduation and they had many meetings.

Of course Aunt Sharon came for both Sheri and I but I wish it was my parents who came. The gang decided to shop on their own.

They shopped for prom and graduation alone because of me. If they shopped with their parents they thought I was gone feel some type.

Aunt Sharon was gone help Sheri and I but the gang decided we do it on our own with no parents for my sake. Like I love them.

"Ouuuu how about this Mimi? You like it?" Keri asked and I shook my head. "Too puffy." Sheri and Jas said at the same time.

"This?" Jas asked and I shook my head again. "Too nineteenths." Both Sheri and Keri said and I laughed.

"How about this girls?" An employee asked. I looked at the dress and I was wowed. "Yes!" The girls all agreed and I smiled.

"How much would that dress cost?" I asked and she looked at the dress tag. Her face dropped. "4,999.99." She said.

"This costs way too much, your parents probably won't buy this. Or if they do you gone owe them." She laughed.

My face dropped and she noticed. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I don't have parents." I sighed. "What do you mean?"

"They died. My mom three years ago. My dad two years ago." I said. Her smiled dropped as she hugged me. "I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay but I'll buy it." I said. "How?" She asked. "Well my parents were millionaires and I have access to their five bank accounts."

"Wow you must be spoilt as hell but who do you stay with?" She asked. I looked back before answering seeing the girls were looking at stuff.

"You mean who stays with me. Well my Aunt and cousin over there stays in my house." I said pointing at Sheri.

"Oh you mean your parents' house." She smirked. "Yeah that but it's mine anyway but I'm moving as soon as I graduate." I said.

"Why move and you got a house I'm sure it's huge as hell." She said. "Yes it really is but that's what my parents want so yeah."

"Oh I understand." She said. "Okay let me take this dress to the cashier so you can just go and pay when you're ready." She said.

"Alright thanks." I said. "Yeah I didn't get your name." She said. "Milan." She nodded. "I'm Kiara." She said.

We said our goodbyes and I went back to looking at other dresses with the squad. "So you like this for me Mi mi?" Keri asked.

"Well you'll have to try it on and see." I said. She hopped up and down with the dress and ran to the changing room.

For some reason she likes trying dresses. We waited for her to come out and when she did she looked beautiful.

We bought dresses for ourselves and headed out of the store. Miss Kiara told me I was the first to buy a dress that expensive from there.

Well it was worth it so yeah. We went to the taco food court and ordered ourselves some tacos and sat down and ate. After a while...

Sheri and I just pulled up at my parents' house. We hopped out and went our separate ways. I put my dress in the closet as soon as possible.

I went to my bathroom, undressed and took a quick shower. I got out threw on an oversized shirt and my underwear and went in bed.

I pulled out my phone and was just going through my message app. I saw a few messages from Ray🙄 but I just ignored.

I put my phone on my charger and turned off my lights and tv and went straight to sleep under my sheets.

♾♾♾

Making myself a bowl of cereal. I poured in some more milk and sat down with the bowl in front of me while I watched tv.

After I was done, I washed my bowl and went upstairs to my room. I applied a little more lipgloss, and grabbed my phone bag and keys.

I went downstairs to get to my car and had to turn right back around. I went back for my charger, purse and another lipgloss.

I made my way to my car, leaving the door wide open for Sheri and sat in my car waiting on her.

About five minutes after she walked out in some sweats, locked the door behind her and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Girl you look so laid back today how come?" I asked her. "Ughh am tired as fuck, anyway gimme some lipgloss." She said.

I handed her a lipgloss from my purse. She squeezed some out on her index finger closed the cap and rubbed it on her lips.

She put the lipgloss in my cup holder while she looked in the mirror to rub the lipgloss on correctly.

I pulled up to our school and we hopped out. I grabbed the lipgloss from my cup holder putting it in my purse.

I locked the car doors and we made our way into the huge school. We met up with the rest of the squad while walking in.

The bell rung and I made my way to my class to get these two ACTs done. After tomorrow there's no more. I couldn't be happier.