8

I was filled with happiness. I couldn't believe the I landed myself a boyfriend all in one day. I really couldn't believe my boyfriend was Ray.

Karay Caldwell, the chocolate green eyed guy. To me it just felt surreal. It felt like a dream or something.

As promised, he had called me last night and we had talked for only an hour since I told him that I was sleepy and didn't plan on staying up.

But we eventually met up at school in the gym. This time he sat with me and we talked among ourselves while every girl was staring.

Jas came in and noticed us. "What is this?" She asked with a big smile on her face as she pointed at us.

Ray looked over at Jas and then me. "Wait are y'all dating or—." Ray cut her off. "Yeah, we're dating." He answered.

Jas gasped and took a seat beside me. "Hold up, so y'all been talking this whole time and didn't tell me? Why?" She asked.

"Because I knew you were gonna act like this." I told her with a smirk on my face. "But I'm supposed to know, this is your first." Jas said.

"Whatever Jas." I said. I think Ray heard what Jas said and he grinned. "Have y'all seen Corey?" Jas asked.

"He has my phone and won't give it back." She said, stepping down on the bleachers instead of using the steps.

The bell went off and everyone started getting up to leave. "Let me walk you to class." Ray told me.

We got up and started walking down the steps and onto the gym floor. On our way I was bumped. I looked up and saw it was Trisha.

"Don't fucking bump me." I told her straight up. "What?" Trisha said back. Ray grabbed me and place me on the other side of him.

"You just doing all of that because Ray is right there." Trisha continued to pick. "Bitch get into one fight & think she big & bad." I just ignored.

"Man chill out Trisha... you too pressed on her." Ray said. I was kinda shocked that he picked up for me.

"What?" Trisha asked, like she couldn't hear. Stupid ass. "You heard me, what you wanna do? Eat her pussy or sumn?" He asked bluntly.

A couple of people who heard started laughing at her and that made her stupid ass mad. She just rolled her eyes.

I actually liked that Ray was taking up for me. "Hell no." Trisha cursed. "Well leave her alone, damn." He retorted back.

I didn't say anything I just glared at Trisha. I wasn't doing all of this because of Ray. I'm just tired of her ass.

Ray made sure that I got straight to my class and then he quickly made his way to his class after.

***
Three days later

I was busy texting Ray's crazy ass. He was feeling some type a way because I was going to the college game with the squad.

Me: Ray, I'm okay. 6:49 P.M.

Ray: Yeah But I know how them niggas is at them colleges. 6:50 P.M.

"Look at her, Mi mi is in love." Jas teased while watching me type away on my phone. "She so busy texting her lil boo."

"I am not in love." I told Jas. "How amma be inlove with someone I just started dating?" I asked her.

Jas sucked her teeth playfully. "Girl please... y'all be spending so much time together now." Keri butted in.

I gave them both a side smirk. It was actually true. Since we made it official we been up under each other.

I just ignored them and continued texting him. The game was finally over and some people were coming out of the place.

I met this fine ass guy but no lemme be faithful. "Mi am telling you he is fine if you don't want him amma take him." Sheri said.

I didn't even reply to her. "Mi I know that Ray is your first man, just don't be naive for him." Jas told me.

I just looked at her. "Naive?" I asked. "Yes, naive." She said. "And what exactly do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Don't think Ray is being one hundred percent faithful to you." She said. "Yep I know Ray and his dog ass ways." Keri butted in.

I just rolled my eyes. "Look don't get no attitude with us we just letting you know." Jas said.

"Ain't nothing wrong with taking niggas numbers." Sheri said. "Yep Ray gone do him regardless." Keri said.

"I think y'all are jealous." I said. "And being nosey." I continued. "Jealous Milan? Really? You're like our bestie why be?" Jas asked.

"We just glad you actually dating." Keri said. "Yep we don't want you getting hurt because of him." Sheri said.

"Yeah right." I retorted smartly as I made my way towards the car. "Milan we're right.." Keri said. "We letting you know don't be dumb."

"No don't tell her nothing." Jas told Keri. "She's dating Ray and she's feeling herself." She said.

"Speaking of Ray there his ass go right there." Sheri said. We watch as he hopped out of his Camaro. He made his way over to me.

"I'm happy that my cousin got a dude or whatever, but lately she been acting different." I heard Sheri tell Jas and Keri.

"Milan's been stuck up..." Jas said. "What are you doing here?" I asked Ray. "I came to see you." He said.

"You waited until after the game to come and see me..." I replied back with a smirk. I was actually glad he didn't come during the game.

This nigga was checking me out getting on my nerves. "Yeah, I was busy earlier." He said fixing his hat.

"Where you heading?" He asked. "We're going to get some pizza and after that ima go home so I can study." I said.

"Can I join?" He asked while hugging me. "Yeah I'm sure they won't mind." I said. "Ima trail y'all then." He said pecking my lips.

The girls went into my car and was just waiting on me. "Ray?" A soft voice asked, we both looked over.

I squinted my eyes at the girl and Ray looked confused. The girl looked as if she was hurt. She blinked a few times looking.

"Who is she?" The girl asked, pointing at me. "I'm Milan, who are you?" I asked her. "I'm Siri, are you messing with him?" She asked.

I just eyed the girl. Like I mean she was pretty. Tattoos decorated her body. She was in a tank top and a high waisted shorts.

I saw Jas coming out and shaking her head. "I told you." She mouthed. I wanted to get to the bottom of this shit.

I looked at Ray and then over at Siri.

"Supposedly."

TO BE CONTINUED.