3

It was lunch period, and I was sitting with a few friends. Lux, Anastasia, Monica, Sasha, Mark, Luke, Nico and Karay but we call him Ray instead.

Luke accidentally knocked some of Mark's chicken tenders from his tray. "Yo what the fuck?!" Mark yelled.

The table was laughing at him. "Here bro, you can have mine. I didn't eat it" Sasha said, handing hers to him. He gladly accepted them.

"Babe that's because you're busy eating all my food." Lux said to her girlfriend, Sasha. Sasha smirked and continued eating with her.

"Oh yeah, before I forget. Mr. Sanchez said I should ask about someone tutoring me? Supposedly I'm failing." Mark said.

"Ten dollars a hour." Lux bargained. Mark laughed. "Funny, I was talking to Sasha and Milan. Not Lux."

"We're a package deal." Lux shrugged. "Babe, let me handle this." Sasha playfully held Lux back. "Five dollars a hour." She said.

"And rides to school two times a week." She continued. "But you only live up the street." Mark fussed.

"You know what, how about you Milan?" He asked, I shrugged. "Yeah I can do it." I said. "How much would it be." He asked.

"Free." I shrugged. "Well that's you, I'll come to your house everyday." He said. "Nah let me come to yours." I said.

"Oh yeah, Sheridan is your cousin." He rolled his eyes. "Yep, she obsessed with your ugly ass." I said, and our table bust out in laughter.

Around the table, it was only me, Monica and Ray that was single. It was Lux and Sasha, Anastasia and Nico.

Ray has a big ass crush on me. The squad told me but ion think I wanna be in a relationship.Well, not now.

I mean he's like so sexy, but if I date him almost all the girls in this school gone hate me, cause they all like him or crushing on him.

He's like popular in the school, and he's on the guys football team. Like I was obsessed with him and stuff but school first.

That's what my parents want so he can wait. I am doing everything my parents want me to do to make them happy. They come first.

Luke and Mark were both dating someone out of the squad. I don't plan on dating anyone until am out of school so yeah.

"Wait you know a real friend should just text the answers like make a group." Ray snickered. "Or how about a cheat sheet."

"I'd pay for that." Luke added. "Sure as hell would save me a lot of time." He continued, while eating.

"How about no cheating, just studying." Anastasia laughed. "Cheat or repeat." Luke gave her a knowing look and we all laughed.

For the rest of our lunch period we just continued to sit around, mostly busting jokes or playing cards rather than eating quietly.

As always, our table was the loudest. And from afar looked the most entertaining as me and my friends were clowns of the school.

♾♾♾

"Ayyyyyooooo!" I yelled as I opened the door to my house. "Milan shut yo loud ass up." Sheridan said.

I rolled my eyes and plopped down between my cousin and one of her friends that I know don't like me.

"Wait um who told your ass you could sit here?" I asked her. "Aye Mi you saw her there, with your messy self." Sheri laughed.

"And girl I sit wherever I want to." Trisha said, flipping her old weave. "Not in my damn house, you tripping bitch." I said.

"Sheri get your lil bitch out of my house." I said and the other girls laughed. "Mi mi just chill and be nice to my friend pleaseee." She begged.