Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Joe's POV...

**Okay ya'll know what it means when I warn ya'll before you read the chapter, so warning there! Enjoy***

 (Joe's Restraints----------->)

I knew the air conditioner in the condo was on and working. I could hear it and I could  feel the subtle chill of the tempered air as it brushed over my heated skin. I could still feel my sweat as it ran down the back of my neck and slowly meandered down the length of my tingling spine. Gavin took his seat in front of the raised dais in the room as instructed, his posture perfect as he obediently waited for further instructions from our Master. Damien had arranged two sets of padded leather restraints, one pair was dangling from the ropes in the ceiling, and the other set was attached to the ropes on the floor of the platform. And since Gavin was seated in the lone chair in front of the dais, I had a pretty good idea who was going to get trussed up and put on display. I wasn't worried about being tied up. What caused the nerves to fire up like I was hit with an intravenous dose of crack, was the thoughts of what Damien had in mind for this little scene tonight.

I mean, I had no problem at all trusting Damien and his awesome skills as a Dominant not to hurt me. I knew for a fact that he will go out of his way to be as careful and considerate as he possible with me. But I have witnessed with my own eyes the level of endurance, and the level of control and patience he had when it came to edge play, as he had explained it to me. I had watched him  as he had taken Gavin and edged him for hours until he was reduced to a incoherent whimpering mess, then he just a patiently put him back together again and gave him a mind blowing orgasm afterwards. It had been both thrilling and frightening to watch at the same time, one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

"On your feet." Damien's commanding voice filtered through my thoughts and I immediately jumped up and  followed his request. "Come to me." He further instructed and my feet automatically carried me to his side. Damien took me by the hand and he gave my palm a reassuring squeeze before leading me right up onto the raised platform. He positioned me where he wanted me, and I just stood there with my arms behind my back as I nervously waited for him put me into the cuffs. I could feel my heart pumping away in my chest and I had to open my mouth in order to get enough air into my depleted lungs. My cock was so damn hard, the cap of it was almost purple and I was leaking enough pre-cum for it to drip a long gossamer thread from the angry bulboushead of my rigid shaft to almost all the way to the floor in front of me. The lights over my head made it twinkle like glass as I stood there waiting for his next move.  

I peeked up from under my lashes to see Gavin all but straining his delectable little body forward in his seat to get a better look at me. His chest heaved with each panting breath he took and his skin was flushed, and he had a white knuckle grip on the sides of the seat. It looked that action alone was the only thing that was keeping him exactly where Damien wanted him. I felt flattered that he was so focused on me, that he seemed to desire me just as much as he desired Damien. But somewhere deep inside, I knew that I was the replaceable one, that Damien would never feel the depth of love for me that he felt for Gavin. And that made me wary to give my whole heart to them even though Gavin has told me time and time again that the dynamics between us were different, which was true, but my heart wasn't convinced, but I refused to give up whatever it is we have so far.

Even though I felt the heat of his muscular body warming my naked back a second before he placed his warm hands I my shoulders, I still jumped at the much anticipated contact.  He stepped up behind me and plastered that sinfully sexy body against my back and released a suggestive growl in my ear, and I swear I came a little from the deep alpha male sound itself. His strong hands slipped down my arms until he gripped my wrists, goosebumps followed the trail of his hands and my body visibly shuddered, it took all of my willpower to hold back the whimper that was building up in my chest.