quadrāgintā ūnus

The explosion hit them in the floor below, and both Natasha and Dahlia fell to the floor below

The explosion hit them in the floor below, and both Natasha and Dahlia fell to the floor below. The new agents head spun in every direction as she looked up at the hole they fell from.

The dramatic fall and utter exhaustion she felt did nothing to help the aching headache she was nursing, and now it seemed like it was at its worst.

When Dahlia looked to her right, she saw Bruce Banner. He was in pain, groaning. It took her a moment, but she realized what was happening.

"Bruce." She said. "You need to calm."

He did not say anything, only doubled over in pain.

Dahlia turned to look at Natasha, who was caught under fallen debris. The Princess acted quickly and pulled the loose tiles from her friends body. "We need to run. Now." Dahlia nodded her head towards the man who was slowly and painfully turning into the Hulk.

Natasha's eyes widened and she allowed her friend to help her to her feet. Then, with Dahlia's support, the two ran towards the staircase.

"We have a code green. Alien and I are in reach. I repeat, we are in reach." Natasha spoke into the earpiece.

They both froze in fright when they heard the Hulk scream in anger. Dahlia had only just taken another step when the staircase was ripped from underneath them and they fell onto the floor.

They both grunted in pain, though it was short lived as the Hulk was nearing them. Dahlia's eyes widened in fear as the thought of her death filled her head.

Then Thor appeared out of nowhere, and used his hammer to hit the Hulk several feet back. Thor looked at the two woman, unknowing the important role they would have in his future life. "Go. I can handle him. Captain Rogers may need you. It seems our intruders and attempting to get to my brother."

Dahlia did not need to be told twice. Her and Natasha gathered the strength to stand again and make their exit, running fast and far from Thor as he fought the Hulk.

"We need to get to Loki." Dahlia told her friend. "If they get him, we will never be able to snap him out of whatever is controlling him."

Natasha nodded, though she feared that Loki may be past saving.

When they got to the level, they saw that quite a bit of damage had been done. A few dead agents were laid out on the floor, a few that Dahlia and Natasha recognized.

The Princess covered her mouth with her hand when she saw them.

"Come on." Natasha pulled her away, knowing very well that Dahlia had very seldom seen dead bodies.

Dahlia followed Natasha from the pilots room at the front of the ship, and down the long hallways. They could hear gunshots from across all the hallways, though neither of them could pin point where they were truly coming from.