quattuor

The sky was still dark when Dahlia woke the next morning

The sky was still dark when Dahlia woke the next morning. Just before sunrise, Fleur climbed from her bed and woke her older sister. She begged to see the Pegasus Pond at dawn; when it was the most beautiful. And despite the sleep still in her eyes, Dahlia was always ready for an adventure.

"But what of the Princes'?" Fleur asked as she dressed herself. Her nightgown was neatly folded on her bed and she was now adorned in a soft maroon dress that fell just above her feet.

Dahlia, across the room, set her nightgown messily on the foot of her bed and dressed in a plain white dress, the same style she wore to go out into the woods. While still as beautiful, she no longer looked like the Princess and instead, a Light Elf.

"Oh, Dahlia, you cannot wear that in front of the Gods! Mother will kill you." Fleur spoke in shock.

Dahlia only laughed light heartedly. "I do not intend on being in this dress all day. And we will wake them up!" She answered her sisters previous question.

Fleur looked at her with excitement. Then she paused. "They are male, correct?" When her older sister nodded she continued. "They are quite cute, wouldn't you say?"

Dahlia smiled. "They are the first men I have laid my eyes on. Perhaps I shall see a few more before I make my decision."

Fleur laughed quietly at her older sister's jokes. "You are too much. Now we need to go, the sun will be awake soon."

The sisters left the chambers and snuck down the dark corridor towards the room where the Princes were resting. They both pressed ears to the wooden door and listened intently.

"What is that noise?" Fleur asked.

Dahlia smiled. "That's snoring. You do it all the time."

"I do not!"

"Shh, sister. We cannot bare to wake any one else."

Then they slipped inside the dark bed chambers. Dahlia pointed towards the furthest bed and Fleur walked silently over to it. Thor was peacefully sleeping, dreaming of lightening and aged ale, happy as could be. Though his snores were quite loud.

Loki was silently deeply asleep on the bed closest to Dahlia. The eldest sister took the chance to admire the sleeping man. She had never seen it before. And she thought back to what Fleur had said; perhaps he was attractive.

"Loki," She whispered silently and set her hand on his arm. "Wake up, God of Mischief. Come on then, it's time to have some fun."

His eyes fluttered open and he gazed upon Dahlia's innocent face. Confusion spread through his mind and he jumped back, sitting up and covering his bare chest. "What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"We need to go to the Pegasus Pond before the sun is up." Dahlia explained with a smile. She then looked at her sister, who was attempting to wake a sleeping giant.