Chapter 13

"What do you mean he's not in Azkaban?" said Hermione, her heart beating out of her chest. She felt like hundred of nails were slowly being pounded into every part of her body and then wretched out even slower. Her breathing seemed like it was about to cease until she consciously reminded herself to take a deep breath.

"When they came after my dad, he sent in a decoy, a man who looks fairly similar to him. They didn't ask questions and just simply took him away. My dad's in hiding right now. I don't know where, he never told me. He gave me this box and then told me to pretend that man was my father. After that, he left." Malfoy answered. Hermione contemplated his answer, debating whether he was lying or not. She absolutely hated liars and couldn't stand being near them. She couldn't believe his father could get away with that. She scrunched her nose up.

"I don't believe this. I refuse to believe it! It's unthinkable." said Hermione. Malfoy shook his head along with a small eye roll. He grabbed out the stack of papers, taking only one of them and handing them to her.

"These are his war plans. The bottom part was cut off, I accidentally ripped them on the way here from the train. Don't really know where they went." said Malfoy. Hermione scanned through the page with wide eyes.

Battle of the Mud-Bloods and Muggles

September 19th: Attack Azkaban and release all Death Eaters

September 24th: Attack the White House in Washington, D.C.

October 7th: Attack London, England

October 14th: Attack Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Finland

October 15th: Attack Germany, France, Spain, and Portugal.

October 23rd: Attack rest of the countries in Europe

November 7th: Attack China and Mongolia on November 7th and the "Stan" countries.

November 9th: Attack Iran and Iraq.. Attack every other country in Asia

Hermione shook her head in disbelief, placing the paper down on the desk. She couldn't process everything that was happening, and was hoping that maybe she'd wake up in bed in the next few seconds. She even pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Hermione couldn't deal with the fact that Malfoy's father wanted to kill all of the muggles. She scratched her forehead.

"No. This isn't happening. I refuse to believe this." she stammered.

"You're kidding me. I have proof-"

"I know! I know. I believe you, but I just can't process that this is actually going to happen. Please just tell me I'm dreaming. Please," Hermione begged, nearly crying. Malfoy sighed, brushing his hand through his hair.

"I wish I could tell you that, but unfortunately I can't. Instead of moping about it, maybe you should try to think of some solutions," he said. She took all the nerves she had in her body not to strangle him.

"I'm going to need more than just battle plans to think of something. Also, how is he supposed to kill all of those muggles? The dates seem pretty close. Wouldn't it take longer to kill them?" said Hermione.

"Well, we are wizards aren't we? Plus they plan on attacking them, not killing. They are going to force them to murder camps and that's where they're going to kill them, " said Malfoy.

"Like the Holocaust?"

"I suppose so." replied Malfoy. He then began pulling out some more papers, in which she recognized them all. She grinned to herself, picking one of them up gently.