Chapter 24

Alex's pov:

I sighed happily as I sat myself down on the couch. My head tipped back and my eyes fell shut. All was right in my world now.

'Can we go get mate now?  I need to mark him.' my wolf whined yet again.

I ignored him yet again. He doesn't seem to understand that we just dropped him off at his home a while ago and can't go back to get him for a while. I doubt his parents have not grounded him.

"Alex?" I heard a voice ask.

I looked to see Nate standing in front of me. He looked at me with a big smile on his face and hope in his eyes.

"What?" I asked him staring at him in confusion.

"So are you going to become alpha again? I hate being alpha. I much rather be Beta Bush than Alpha Bush." he groaned.

"Yeah and I'd rather be Commander Riley than Beta Riley. It sucks ass being beta. No offense Nate." Heather piped in as she popped into the living room out of nowhere.

I chuckled and shook my head at my friends.

"Well, if I have to." I playfully sighed.

They cheered and gave me a tight hug.

"I'll call for a meeting so we can share the good news." Nate said before rushing out the door.

Heather plopped down beside and slung her around my shoulder.

"So Melissa told me you and Zack had sex. "

..................................................................................

Zack's pov:

I sighed as I laid in bed. After telling mom about Alex and me, I was still grounded. I actually got in even more trouble for lying to them about Alex trying to ditch me in the woods etc, etc, etc.

Hmmm, Alex. I bit my lip as I remembered all the recent events that have happen between us.

Why the fuck won't he fuck me? Heck, if he wanted to fuck my brains out in the middle of school, I'd let him just so he'd finally have sex with me.

I chuckled at the idea but couldn't help but think how hot that would be. I guess I'm a big fan of hard core PDA. Maybe I am a kink freak... cool.

Feeling really lonely, I grabbed my phone and sent a text to that sexy man of mine.

'Hey baby. I just wanted you to know that I miss you.'

I hesitated a bit before finally sending Alex the text. It's been 4 hours since he dropped me off. What if he thinks I'm being to clingy? We did just get back together.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard my phone beep. I looked to see that Alex replied. I took a deep breathe and opened the text message.

'Hey little one! I miss you too baby. I wish you could stay here with me. This is where you belong, right next to me.'

I smiled at his touching words. I do belong there.

'Mmmm, that sounds perfect. I wish I could live with you but unfortunately I can't. I'm still in high school and I'm grounded...forever'

'How unfortunate. I was planning to take you out this Friday but since you're grounded...'

'NO! Keep planning! I'll either convince my parents or sneak out to go on a date with you.'

"Zack? Why is your door locked?" I heard my mom say.

'Parent alert! They'll kill me if they found out I'm texting while being grounded! Bye! I love you! '