Prologue

Long-time ago, the gods favored humans. They viewed them as their equal, granting them gifts and immortality. But as the years passed, they've grown ungrateful. 

Humans began wreaking havoc, disrupting the peace and balance of the world. 

That was when Zeus and his council agreed to strip off the gifts and immortality that they've given to those scoundrels. A law was passed, stating that not a single human being may stay alive forever, unless Zeus and his council agrees. 

But then, the law was broken a millennia ago when Hades' daughter Dysphoria fell for a mortal and gave him the heirloom of Hades. This heirloom is one Hades' prized possessions, whoever has it will grant them immortality. 

Hades sure was pissed when that thing got stolen by his beloved Dysphoria-- and the council? They're infuriated. Until then every child Hades bears has to track down and kill that mortal.  

BUT IT WAS NO LUCK, the f*cker was nowhere to be seen, he was well hidden by the heirloom itself, which made the quest impossible for anyone. Over the millennia, not even a single child of Hades has found the heirloom or the mortal. 

It's an impossible gamble... a dangerous fight and things get nasty along the way...

Though things are going to change, I am hunting him down and win the title as The Underworld Heiress. 

BUT for now, I'll be kicking some ass and pretend to be a normal BORING teenager.