Chapter Twenty-Five: Silas

Before I get out of bed, I wrap my arms around my beautiful wife and give her a quick kiss. "I'll be right back. I need to clean up."

I bend over to pick up my clothes to put them in the hamper, and I hear a whistle as I do so. I give her a wink before I grab a clean pair of briefs and head to the bathroom.

I can't wipe the smile off my face. God, that was amazing. She is so sexy when she comes. I can hardly believe we just did that. That she let me show her just how much I love her.

I can't wait to bury my face between those thighs again. Maybe we can venture down that path tomorrow. We have nowhere to be, so we have nothing but time.

I take a quick shower to clean my orgasm off me. God, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

I hope it means as much to her as it meant to me. As far as her memory is concerned, these have been, in the last few days, some of her first orgasms. I hope it lived up to her expectations.

I come back to bed in a clean pair of briefs. She hasn't moved, and her eyes are closed.

________________

I fill my hand with one of her breasts. Move it toward me, and I bite down on her plump flesh. "Oh!" she moans as I soothe it with a long slow stroke of my tongue.

"Morning." I get up to brush my teeth and rid myself of dragon breath.

Her arms wrap around my waist as I do so. She rubs her cheek against my back. "What are we doing today?" She asks, leaving a trail of kisses up my spine as high as she can reach.

I spit and rinse before answering. "Whatever we want." Its Monday but I'm only going into work today till her appointment is done, I'll leave early. I turn in her arms so that her head is now pressed to my chest. "We should go food shopping though after your appointment." She brushes her teeth then stares at me. "What?"

I really hope she doesn't regret last night because that was one of the best nights I've ever had. "I was thinking about last night." That is either really good or really bad. "Was it okay... you know... was I okay? Did I even compare to how I am normally?" Is she kidding?

"You." I take her face in my hands. "Are fucking amazing at that." I kiss her plump fuckable lips. "Do you know how hard I came last night?"

"Only because you haven't in so long, and I didn't let you finish that one time..."

"Not at all true. I'm glad I didn't finish that morning in the shower." I press my lips to hers before she can respond. She slides her tongue into my mouth.

God, I love the way her mouth feels against mine. The way her minty tongue moves with mine.

I grip her hips and lift her up onto the countertop. My hands move down her smooth legs.

My heart pumps in my chest. "I love you," I say as I curl my fingers around the band of her thong.

"Go ahead."

"How far can I go?" I ask as I pull down her underwear. I don't want to push it, but I want her coming to fill all my senses.

"Second base... I am not ready for more."

"You don't have to explain yourself. We will go at your pace." She nods.

I pull her thong the rest of the way down her legs. Once free, she spreads them for me. Her shaved pussy all exposed. Skin glistening from her arousal. A small patch of hair at the top of her swollen slit pointing the way. I can't help the animalistic noise that rolls in the back of my throat.