Chapter Nineteen: Silas

I kiss her on her temple before laying down on my side. She rolls over so that she is in the same position as last night, on top of me.

She signs. That's a delicious sound. I could just eat her up.

"I'm in love with you, Nik." We are moving in the right direction. You would never guess she doesn't remember us; she dove right in.

"I'm in strong like with you, Silas." I'll take that. I'll get her love sooner or later.

________________

I feel fingers massaging my scalp. I moan, letting her know I'm awake. We had switched positions in our sleep. My face on her chest, arms wrapped around her. Our legs tangled together. "Morning, sleepyhead." Her sweet voice is like music to my ears. "Tell me about the first time we did more than kiss. How long did we wait to have sex?" This conversation is not going to help my morning wood.

"We didn't have sex till November freshman year. We started to work our way around the bases about two weeks after our first date."

~~~~~
Freshman Year

We are sitting in her bed doing homework. With the way she is sitting, I can see right up her skirt.

She is wearing white panties. I can't think about her panties cause then I'll think about what's under them.

She stretches her arms up, rolling her neck. Her tits are propped up under her tank top, and she isn't wearing a bra—her nipple strain against the fabric. I move my textbook to cover my now hard dick.

She pulls it away.

"That looks uncomfortable." She says, tilting her head toward my lap.

"It happens..."

"When does it happen?"

"When I think about you." I pull her into my lap. I kiss her as if my life depends on it. I'm drowning, and she is the only thing that can revive me.

"Touch me." She says into my mouth. My hand moves up her sides and to her chest.

I push the weight of it up and squeeze her. I love the feel of her weight in my hand.

She crisscrosses her arms at the edge of her shirt and pulls it up over her head.

Jesus Christ!

I take one in each hand, burying my face between them. Kissing and licking at her soft skin. Her moans fill the air as I suck on her pink hard pointed tips.

Her hand pulls at my T-shirt. I reach behind my head, pulling it over and off.

I lay on top of her, so we are skin on skin. Our tongues are fighting for dominance. Hands are roaming and raking each other.

I love the feel of her nails as they scrape against and dig into my back. I hope she leaves marks. I'll wear them with pride.

Her hands reach the base of my back, and they don't stop. Her hands slip into my underwear and rub down my ass. They claw their way back up. "Baseball was kind to your ass."

"You like what you feel?" She nods, her hands finding the front of my shorts. "You don't have to do anything."

"I want to." And with that, my shorts are off, leaving me in my underwear.