Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Alexia’s POV

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You’re a crazy bitch

But we are too!!

Love Artemis and Ursula.

That isn’t exactly what I expected to receive from those two especially after our last encounter which was over a month ago, I’ve pretty much been forbidden from leaving Dumbledore’s office which is shit because it is actually a really boring place and talking to the ex-headmasters is incredibly dull. Also no one has been allowed in to see me in case I freak out including all four Marauders.

It’s around lunch time maybe the class before or the class after but because of that not even Dumbledore is in the office due to the fact that he is up to other business or something. If there has ever been an opportunity to leave/escape it’s now.

I pick my wand up from Dumbledore’s desk and spin it between my index and middle fingers, I don’t think Dumbledore locked the office but if he did I won’t be able to get out seeing as he will have used some complicated spell that I’ve never heard of, but I’ve got to try anyway. I twist the doorhandle and it pushes open easily. Now that is the biggest surprise in a long time otherwise I was going to either stay up here or turn into an owl and honestly I’m not really up for either of those options so well yeah I guess I’ve finally caught a break.

I quickly and quietly run through the halls occasionally passing empty classrooms which pretty much signals that everyone is at lunch. It’s actually a good thing that I’m wearing my robes all the time seeing as I’ve tried nagging Dumbledore into letting me to go to my classes, or half of them or even just one but no apparently that isn’t a good idea just as letting me be a normal person and interacting with my peers isn’t a good idea either and I’m going even more crazy just sitting around all day.

Without warning I’m tackled into a broom closet by someone taller than me but similar in size presumably either Artemis or Ursula. “Get off me you lunatic.” I shriek trying to squirm out of their grasp.

“That’s not a nice thing to say to your best friend.” Ursula says in a grumpy tone.

“You’re way to feminine sounding to be Sirius.” I say shoving her away and climbing out of the broom cupboard. “Now where is the other lunatic?” I ask.

“If you’re talking about Artemis she didn’t believe me that you’d make a break for it within the week so she’s at lunch.”

“She’s also a dumbass so I’m not surprised.”

“Imagine if she heard you say that.”

“Well she would kill me but that’s beside the point.”

“So are you going to come to class or be a good little girl and go back to your prison cell?”

“I’m going to go to class that is if it’s a decent subject.”

“Well you have charms I think but I’m not actually sure I have history of magic and I don’t really care about everyone else’s subjects.”

“Sounds like you and you’re right I did have charms at least I think I did, it’s definitely not potions because that’s when you and Artemis have ancient runes at least I think it is.” I say.

“That’s right but there’s only ten minutes before class begins so you better run.”

“You probably should too history of magic is on the other side of the castle.” I say.