Chapter 14

A/N: I should warn you guys the point of view switches a fair bit in this chapter because heaps of shit happens but you know enjoy like normal people or in mine and @alanadavis123’s laugh your arses off until you pretty much fall off your bed or seat or whatever. Because someone hasn’t done that have they??? You know who you are hehehehehehehehe

Chapter 14

Alexia’s POV

“So is your brother hot?” I ask Artemis.

“You’re asking me this?” Artemis says.

“Yes I am if Ursula is dating him then he must be good looking.”

“You have a boyfriend.”

“Well he’s not here is he?”

“Actually he is.” Sirius says from behind me.

“Curiosity isn’t a sin.” I mutter.

“Cheating is.”

“I’m not cheating am I? No I am asking a question about my friend’s brother and my other friend’s boyfriend.” I snap.

“Chill Lex.” Artemis says rubbing her hand on my back.

“I can’t believe you don’t trust me.” I snap again rising from my seat.

“Well maybe if you weren’t so secretive all the time I would.” Sirius shouts.

“Really guys you’re doing this now in the middle of the common room just after dinner.” Artemis says stepping in between us.

“I can’t believe you!” I shout at Sirius before storming out the portrait hall, unfortunately I bumped into James, Remus and Lily on my way out making me lose my finesse.

Sirius’ POV

“You flipping idiot.” Artemis says punching me in the chest.

“Okay ow, and you don’t know what it’s like with Alexia it’s just all secrets all the time she never tells me anything.” I snap.

“You know what I thought you two were great together but it seems like you just make her upset all the time, and you think I’m the problem.”

“You are the problem; everything was fine until you showed up!”

“No it wasn’t Sirius, so don’t even bother saying that, nothing was fine that isn’t the same Alexia we knew six months ago and the fact that your trying to blame the one person that makes Alexia smile all the time is ridiculous.” Remus says stepping in between us.

“I hate to say this but Moony is right and you’re in the wrong all you two seem to do is fight and seeing as I’m Alexia’s best friend I think I know what I’m talking about.” James says.

“You’re not her best friend!” Artemis says glaring at James.

I slump into one of the couches pretending to listen to everybody’s chastising but really I’m just annoyed at Alexia, she’s being selfish not letting anybody in and all I’m trying to do is help her, I don’t know why I ever agreed to this it’s more emotionally draining than anything I’ve ever experienced. (A/N bet you can’t guess what that means hehehehhehehehe)

Ursula’s POV

I peek around the corner near the Gryffindor common room from the sound of sobbing. So I was maybe going to sneak up there but hey Artemis gave me the password and it was sooooooo original the password was simply password. I look to see Alexia on the floor with her hands in her head, poor thing I may or may not have been told about the craziness that happened before I showed up. Blame Artemis she’s a blabber mouth. “A, what’s wrong.” I say sliding down the wall next to her.