Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Alexia’s POV

“Snape.” Regulus said throwing one of his books down on Snape’s desk. “I brought a friend who would like to speak with you.”

“What do you want?” He asked glaring at me the venom dripping off of each word.

“What I want is to know what happened early on in the winter break the 19th of December to be specific.” I say folding my arms over my chest.

“Why should I tell you?” He spat.

“I’m not afraid to hurt you.”  I said lifting him up from his seat by his robes sending him a hard glare. I’m in no mood for playing games he’s an arsehole and I’m over tired from studying too much even though I’ve probably only put in about six hours in this past week, I always choose to study at the worst times. “So how about we try again, what happened when I was at your place in December?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, you’re crazy!” he shouts trying to get out of my grasp.

“Then explain this.” I say fishing his diary out of my pocket.

“You little bitch.” He spits reaching for the diary but I put it out of his reach with a smirk.

“Tell me something I don’t know. Like what was wrong with me that made me go to you.”

“I don’t know what was wrong with you, if you read the diary properly you’d know that, that is all I know you came to me on the brink of insanity and begged me to help you, I tried and I couldn’t then you disappeared what more can I say?”

“Thank you for your time.” I say shoving him down and throwing the diary into his lap.

“Get what you wanted from him?” Regulus asks following me out of the library. “I’m kind of shocked we didn’t get in trouble for all the shouting.”

“I wasn’t that loud was I?” I asked.

“You were, but you’re ‘crazy’ so you kind of get a free ride.” He says punching me lightly in the shoulder.

“That’s rude, I’ll see you later.” I say walking towards the Gryffindor common room.

I’ve missed Regulus, he used to be my go to person whenever I had a problem which was generally with Sirius and he’d always make me feel better. But I had to lie constantly to James and Sirius saying that I hated Regulus and I thought he was weird and obsessed with the Dark Lord. But he tried to help me, he always did no matter how fractured our friendship was I could always depend on him, even when I had no one and nowhere to go.

(woop woop flashback time that was promised in the last chapter but didn’t happen because I is a lazy shit)

“We told you to join us or you’ll die.” A hooded figure hisses at me as I back away from what I think is a her.

“It’s a simple yes or die question join the dark lord and become known as someone who followed the most extraordinary wizard of all time or experience tortures at will leave you begging us to kill you.” Bellatrix says that evil smirk of hers spreading across her face.

“Why do you want me? How am I important to any of this? I’m just a kid.” I cry continuing to back away from them until I run into another figure.

“You’re important because Dumbledore trusts the poor, innocent, mad girl whose just trying to survive her final year of school, the Dark Lord wants you because he thinks you may be able to access information and give it to him.” The male who I ran into says as he grips onto my shoulders, they’re all taller than me and it makes me feel more childlike than ever before. “And you’re seventeen for merlins sake you’re an adult not a child.”