Chapter 9

Chapter 9 – Fan boy… or boyfriend?

Alexia’s POV

I’ve been walking around the third floor for about an hour now every now and then peeves would appear tease me and then float away after I glare at him, on one occasion I was in an empty class room and I threw chalk at him as revenge for him throwing it at me when I was in my first year, yes I hold grudges is it a surprise to anyone that knows me? No. In my head I start making the list again.

I’m seventeen

My parents no longer love me in fact they wish I were dead

My name is Alexia Astoria Greengrass

I have black hair and blue eyes

Sirius Black is in love with me

I’m hungry

Chocolate covered strawberries are amazing

House elf’s have feelings too

Artemis is a Greek god not the one I know

Bellatrix Black is a crazy bitch with some serious blood lust and she probably wants to fuck Voldemort

Lucky charms don’t work but apparently they are delicious

I’m hungry

That has been listed twice.

I stop there that is pretty much the biggest list I’ve made of reals so far and most of it is just random stuff that doesn’t really make sense if you read it and also some of them are just based on opinions I slap the chalkboard rather awkwardly. I think I may need to sleep but probably not in a random classroom but I’m probably not going to go sleep in my own bed otherwise people will start asking questions.

I end up outside in a tree it’s not cold even though it probably should be for a mid-November night I sit on a branch for a few minutes until I realise it would be a lot easier if I just turned into an owl but it just sends shivers down my spine because it reminds me of the Bogart and the kid, I start thinking about that day again and how the Bogart kept on changing well the Bogart wasn’t changing but the scenes that it was depicting. The only thing I can even think of it being is that prophecy except for the fact that I could never picture Sirius blowing up an alleyway to kill Peter and also how does that make him die through the guilt of betraying his friends. I pretty much spending my whole night (when I should be sleeping) thinking about what the stupid Bogart is and my only conclusion I can come to is that it maybe, might be is the future but realistically who isn’t afraid of what’s going to happen to us when we leave school.

As the sun comes up I slowly climb down the tree and walk to the great hall a fair few people turn to look at me but recently that isn’t unusual seeing as I’m ‘crazy’ and all. I sit down in between Lily and James because I’m a cock blocker and all, after a few minutes Sirius shows up and I almost choke on my porridge when he sits next to me but about a minute later Artemis rocks up and sit in between the two of us by that time James and Lily have switched sides of the table to even up the numbers. “Do you not what is fun to do to people?” Artemis asks me, I just look at her expectantly not feeling like talking. “Cock blocking people.” She says with a high laugh.

I shake my head at her laughing that girl has a good sense of humour and style as well seeing as she is sporting a black leather jacket that is cut off a little bit below the boobs, tight black jeans and a white singlet. Everyone else is pretty much just in comfortable clothes but Artemis seems to like to dress to impress which makes it seem less weird that she is so popular with the boys and oddly enough every Ravenclaw male in our year and the year below seems to follow her everywhere. Which is kind of similar to what happened to me with the Hufflepuff boys and even some Slytherin boys would stare but then I’d curse their pants off which resulted in many detentions. “Artemis” Lily says interrupting James and Sirius’ conversation.