Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Ursula’s POV

“Oi what’s wrong?” I say grabbing Alexia’s hand as she tries to push past me in the three broomsticks.

“Just more drama what do you expect with me.” She says wiping one of her eyes with her sleeve.

“What sort of drama?”

“Sirius drama.”

“As in Sirius the person or serious spelt with an o and an e?”

“The person.”

“Oh. Did you guys have another fight? Because I told him to ease up on you.”

“Yes we had another fight.”

“How’d it end?”

“Me telling him we aren’t even friends anymore.”

“So you guys broke up?”

“We’re were never actually together it was all umm fake.”

“So you lied to all of us?”

“Pretty much.” She says burying her head in her hands

“Look I’m not going to hate you for it, Artemis on the other hand well you’re never going to hear the end of it from.”

“Yeah she’s a bitch.”

“That’s why you love me!” Artemis says sticking her head in between ours.

“Nah she’s a Gaylord.” Alexia mutters.

“So you’re obviously not hanging out with Sirius.” Artemis says and Alexia just buries her head further into her hands.

“Just leave you’re making things worse.” I say, pushing Artemis away.

“Okay bye guys.” She says grabbing Xeno’s hand and walking out.

“I’m sorry about her; I don’t know why she loves to make things awkward.”

“It’s Artemis what do you expect?”

“Not much better than that.”

We exit the three broomsticks and Alexia offers to show me the shrieking shack. She explains about how the reason people think it’s haunted is because Remus goes during a full moon to protect everyone else from his wolf form but apparently it didn’t protect him from himself and Remus steadily became more depressed and actually hurt himself before the others became animagi. “That was an amazing story.” A male voice says from behind us.

Alexia’s POV

“That was an amazing story.” I turn around to see a buff looking boy around 18 that has copper-blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes with a familiar smirk on his face, of course it’s Apollo he looks so alike Artemis.

“Apollo.” Ursula shouts running up to him and giving him a hug.

“I missed you so much.” He says pulling her in close.

“Why are you here?” She asks.

“Because of Artemis’ accident.”

“Apollo that wasn’t an accident someone targeted her.” Ursula says pulling away from him.

“I’m considering of pulling her out of this school and sending her back to Salem.”

“You can’t do that!” I say sitting down on a large rock.

“And why not she’s my sister?”

“Moving schools once was hard enough for her what do you think will happen if she has to move twice?” Ursula says stepping beside me.

“She’ll get over it just like how she got over moving last year.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis’ POV

“No freaking way you can’t treat me like a child any more I’m seventeen, which means I’m of age so you can’t dictate whether I stay here or go back to Salem like you did before my birthday.” I say leaning into my seat, we’re in Dumbledore’s office except Dumbles isn’t here becaue we needed privacy apparently.

So I thought Apollo coming here would be a good thing but it turns out he’s the world’s biggest tool that is trying to make me go back to Salem, well he’s clearly not realised that Hogwarts is my home now just as I was told when I showed up Hogwarts is always there for those who call it home. He hasn’t even realised that I call it Salem rather than home now. “I’m looking out for you Arty.”

“Don’t call me that! And you’re not looking out for me because if you were you would know that this is my home now. I have new friends and a boyfriend here I can’t just leave.”

“Mum and Dad would have wanted you to be home where it’s safe.”

“Mum and Dad would have wanted me to be happy whether it was safe or not.” I shout.

“You don’t know what they would have wanted you were only seven.”

“And you were only eight and in case you forgot I was there when they died and I nearly died myself.” I shout jumping up from my seat. “Don’t expect me to come to Salem for Christmas in fact don’t expect me back at all.” I say before storming out.

I eventually end up in the Gryffindor common room and Alexia tries to intercept me but quickly backs off realising that I’m in a bad mood. I flop onto my bed and push my pillow onto my head. Apollo and I did fight, we’re brother and sister but never have we brought our parents into it because it was always a too sensitive subject and one of us would probably have ended up crying. Well like now.

I can feel my hot tears on my cheeks and around my eyes which I can lay money on are extremely puffy. I crawl under the covers and pull my legs up to my chest. It’s not until an hour later that I feel someone sit on my bed and rub circles on my back. “You’re not going anywhere.” Alexia says before hugging me.

Sirius’ POV

“So lets get this straight you and Lex were never dating?” James says.

“For the fifth time yes.” I moan.

“And now she doesn’t want anything to do with you?”

“That’s right.”

“Well maybe if you haven’t been a prick to her these past few weeks she wouldn’t have fake dumped your arse.”

“Thanks for the support mate.”

“It’s your fault no one else.”

“Not even hers?”

“No look she acts like she isn’t having problems any more but in reality she’s slowly getting worse and guess what in a few years-time there probably won’t be an Alexia Greengrass anymore.” Remus says.

“How do you know all this?” I snap.

“Because she told me that she isn’t feeling any better and that it’s just an act and she also told me that one day she wanted to kill herself just so she wouldn’t feel like she was a burden on anyone.”

“I never knew that.” James says.

“She only told me because she knew I wasn’t all to happy with myself before you guys became animagi.”

“I really just want her back.” I mutter.

“We all do but that isn’t going to happen is it?” James says.