Epilogue

~Epilogue~

“Austin!” I yell from the kitchen, eggs still cooking on the hot stove top.

“What?” He shouts back, laughing a little as he rounds the corner and faces me.

I get the eggs on a plate and face him, “What time does recording get done tonight so I can be ready for the night out?”

“About six, then we can go at about, seven. And dress casually, it’s my pick tonight.” He beams grabbing his plate.

“Can you tell me where we are going? I hate surprises,” I whine as I turn off the stove top.

A rich laugh fills the area, “Hell no. I love you, baby. And I know you hate surprises, but this one will have to stay one because its just that special.” He kisses my lips passionately, but chastely.

I roll my eyes as he grabs his keys and heads out. With my plate in hand, I walk to the living room, passing a familiar framed sheet of paper on my way there. I remember that night so clearly, even after all these years. And now, a ring on my finger, a good job on the side of schooling, everything seems to have finally gotten better.

Austin,

By the time you’ve read this, I’ll probably be gone. Forever. I don’t want to make your life more of a hassle than it already is. I’m just another fan anyways. You and the guys have saved me, more times than I can count, but now I know that I should leave. All your songs have helped me through those times that felt like hell on Earth. Your interviews with you and Alan joking around had always made me smile. Finally getting to meet you, and surprisingly live you and the guys, has made me finally feel full. Like everything that could’ve been done, has been. My life is complete. I don’t think anything I ever do will be able to repay you. You saved me, even when you didn’t know me. You helped me when I thought no one could. Thank you, for everything.

Love,

           Anna

<<A.N. Thanks for reading my novella and thanks for the support. *tries to make an awesome exit but runs into the glass window next to the door*>>