19

We ended up all watching a movie, Calum and Michael almost immediately falling asleep, Luke laying his head on my shoulder.

I let my head rest on his, watching the animated show that wasn't too bad of a movie.

Once it ended, Luke and I sat up slowly, seeing that everyone but us was asleep.

We threw blankets over each of them, leaving and quietly going down the hall of Luke's room.

He followed me into "my" room, immediately sitting on the bed with me.

And we just talked

"Are you and your sister close?" He asked.

"We used to be super close, almost inseparable, but some of the things she let them put me through pulled us apart." I spoke slowly.

"So you don't want to do any of this?" He asked.

"Not exactly" I spoke quickly, knowing I couldn't flat out say 'no I don't want to do this at all'.

"It's just, there's some things that I'm scared of and they make me do everything alone, if I had someone there to support me, everything would be okay" I hummed lightly,

"Why doesn't one of your parents ever stay with you?" He asked.

"They're trying to spend every moment that they can with Tracey" I shrugged out.

Unexpectedly, he completely pulled my body into his own, hugging me, which made me immediately wrap my arms around him.

I never receive any sort of affection, this little moment was the highlight of my month.

Luke and I ended up talking all night, till almost five in the morning where Calum walked in, more than confused.

"Have you been up all night?" He asked.

"Yeah" Luke laughed out lightly.

"And you're going to work?" Calum laughed again.

"Of course, we have energy drinks for a reason, and if I get too tired I'll just get the rest of the day off" he laughed lightly.

Everyone started getting ready and I stayed on my phone, chilling downstairs.

I suddenly saw Michael appear in his scrubs, a smile immediately popping onto his face.

"I heard you and Luke were up all night" he smiled.

"Yep" I laughed out- honestly not regretting it, I've never been able to tell anyone half the stuff I told Luke.

We ended up all riding to the hospital, where Calum turned to me.

"Do you know how to get to Tracey's room?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded slowly.

I wasn't positive, but I was pretty sure.

"Well if you think you can make it, go ahead, because we're all running late and we have to do rounds, or we get fired-" "I understand, see you guys soon" I laughed with a smile before taking off in the direction I thought was correct.

After about fourty minutes of walking around and walking into the wrong room twice, I knew I was screwed.

Also my phone was dead, I was tired and I didn't even recognize the area I was in.

I started walking slower- starting to just enjoy my walk alone, giving myself time to think.

Just as I almost gave up on finding anything, I saw Ashton.

"We've been looking everywhere for you, how did you get all the way over here?" He asked, holding my head, seeming almost worried.

"I just got lost and ended up wandering, I'm fine" I shrugged out, feeling him immediately pull me into a hug.

Is this what it feels like for someone to be worried about you?

"Come on, we have to discuss some stuff" he spoke, taking my hand.

After taking one of the longest walks ever, we ended up at my sisters room, where all the guys were.

I didn't speak due to Michael speaking, I just took a seat in the first open chair, noticing that Tracey was staring to me.

"So her body didn't accept the bone marrow- but with a second treatment and some stronger medicines, we're sure it will work" I almost passed out.

I swore all eyes went to me as soon as he finished speaking.

"We checked the donations list and put Tracey on it, we're hopeful-" "she doesn't need to be on the list" my mom shot towards Calum.

"Mrs.Johnson, the procedure Aaliyah will have to go through again is extremely painful and the recovery-" "and Tracey's isn't?" She shot out.

"Although Tracey's is painful, we can put Tracey on strong pain medicines, she's always on strong medicines, Aaliyah gets one dose of morphine and then we have to move her to basic Tylenol and-" "Aaliyah" Tracey spoke, making everyone go silent, looking to her.

I kept my gaze to the ground, I knew what she was about to ask.

"I know it hurts, but we might be able to go home for a week or two once we get this over with" she spoke slowly.

I let my knee shake

I didn't want to go home anyway

"Please, Aaliyah" I heard her voice crack, making me know she was about to cry.

I hated seeing her cry

"Fine" I spoke out, shrugging

"I'll do it"