27

two days later

"And we will see you Friday" Luke spoke to my entire family, including myself, pulling me into a tight hug.

I didn't want to leave

At all.

"You okay?" Calum asked quietly as everyone grabbed their bags, everyone besides me more than excited to go home for a week.

"I'm fine" I exhaled lightly, hugging him, feeling his tight embrace.

"You have our phone numbers, call us if you need anything at all, we'll find a way-" "I'll be okay" I assured him, hugging Michael and Calum to finish it off.

And just like that, we left.

I exhaled as we got into the Uber, which took us to the airport.

We did all the precautions to get onto the plane and I soon watched Tracey lead the way onto the plane.

I was seated beside her, my parents a few rows in-front of us.

Right before I switched my phone to airplane mode, I received a text

Luke:
Everything's going to be okay❤️ text me if you need anything at all

I didn't have time to reply, quickly turning my phone onto airplane mode as we took off.

I let my head hit the wall as I looked out the window, yawning lightly.

"Tired?" Tracey asked, making me slowly look to her.

"Yeah" I spoke shortly, not in the mood for a conversation.

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" She questioned.

"I'm just tired" I lied quietly, looking to her, seeing her slowly nod.

We went silent, I closed my eyes as I rested my head, praying I could sleep.

"You know I don't want this, right?" She asked, making me almost groan.

"I know" I lied.

"If I could make them not do it, I would" she lied

I knew good and well she could tell them to stop

But she doesn't

Because her and I both know that she would die.

"I'm just- I'm sorry that you have to go through this with me" She spoke, making me slowly look to her.

"Let's just get some sleep"