17

After the stitches were done he wrapped my arm gently, nodding to his finished product.

"I'm going to check your back and if all is good, we will discharge you" Ashton spoke with a smile.

I sat up, keeping Luke's hand in my own, feeling Ashton slowly lift my shirt, pulling the bandage away.

I felt his hand touch around the still sensitive area.

"I'm satisfied enough to discharge you- but you still need to take it easy, it's basically bed rest, understand?"

"Understood"

They soon brought papers to my parents for them to discharge me.

"And you are free" Calum entered with a smile.

"Only until the next time she needs something" I spoke out with a sigh, feeling Luke give my hand a solid squeeze.

I joined my parents and Tracey in her room, seeing her sleeping and my parents watching a movie.

I sat in a chair, letting the guys leave due to a page.

I stayed silent, neither of my parents acknowledging me, which I didn't mind.

Soon the sun was setting and my parents cuddled up on the couch.

The later it got, the more I tried to figure out sleeping arrangements.

Tracey of course stayed asleep on the bed, my parents set up their bed on the couch

I looked to the chairs left in the room, sighing lightly.

I grabbed an extra blanket that was stashed in the closet, I laid it on the floor, throwing a pillow at the top of it.

"Comfortable?" My mom spoke as I laid on it, sighing.

"Oh- just great" I mumbled out, hoping they sensed my sarcasm.

I played on my phone until I saw Ashton and Calum enter, both eyes moving to me.

"Why are you on the floor- you just went through an operation two days ago-" "she's fine, she's discharged and she isn't complaining" my mom spoke out.

Ashton seemed astonished.

"It's fine" I spoke towards them, not wanting it to be a bigger deal.

Calum laughed out lightly.

"Mr and Mrs Johnson, would it be okay for Aaliyah to come home with us, she'll sleep in our guest room and we will bring her right back  here in the morning-" "that's fine" my mom shrugged out.

Any other mom would've questioned every detail, but she gave me up at the mention.

"Great, come on" Ashton spoke, extending his hand to me.

"Tracey should sleep through the night, if there's any problems just push the nurses button, they'll assist" Ashton spoke towards my parents as I grabbed my phone charger, turning to Calum, who immediately pulled me closer to him.

"Other than that, we will see you guys in the morning" Calum finished, making them both nod, looking to Tracey.

"Have a good night" my dad smiled out, making the three of us turn and leave without another word.

"I can't believe that shit"