Chapter 19

(Y/n's POV)

We had just arrived at Sabertooth, standing in front of the gates still contemplating whether or not to go inside.

Is this a good decision?

We are going to join a guild, the strongest one for the time being. The thing that is kinda stressing me out are the try outs I think.

They have a rule : before officially joining the guild, you have to face one of the members.

Only one of us is powerful enough to defeat them and get us all in at one go. That's the problem.

I didn't really want attention cause I already had a plan.

1. Ask to meet the master who also happens to know me.

2. Tell him that we would be joining the guild and successfully avoid the fighting part.

But since when does things go according to how I planned. (A/n: Me trying to follow my timetable.)

Turns out that we had been standing for longer than we thought when we had been discovered by Rogue and Sting saying that they had smelled something weird.

That nasty glare I gave Acgnologia would have killed him if it could and I was instantly thankful for not removing my hood unlike the others maintaining at least a bit of the mysterious aura that we were to have.

Damn dragon slayers and damn their excellent sense of smell.

That leads us to we were are now, trying to survive under the burning glare of Minerva who sat cross-legged on the bar. We were completely calm and I heard some background voices on how were we that composed.

Who knows the inner turmoil of the soul.?

(A/n: God I sound dramatic)

"What are you doing here?" She spoke after what seemed hours of silence. "And you" she shot at me. "Remove your hood, I want to see your face." She ordered.

However, when I made absolutely no move to do anything about what she had said, Obsidian spoke.

"We are here to join the guild." His voice came out, deep.

What the hell his voice is never like this. Is here trying to flirt.?

I managed to steal a glance at the others and Aella who was in her very cute and fluffy exceed form visibly cringing. Acgnologia's eyes were wide and he was biting his lips, failing from suppressing a laugh.

His originally deep voice echoed in the hall and Minerva glared at him.

"So the entire gang huh" she kinda asked him.

Why him? He's only a new recruit and won't be able to defend us when we'll need.

Wait. Why the hell am I being like this?

"Yes we are planning to but if you don't want us to, then we'll go away." Acgnologia replied, his seriousness evident on his face.

Minerva looked a little taken aback but quickly recovered. Perhaps no one spoke to her like that. Then she's gonna hate me. "So you are the leader huh" That statement of hers completely took me by surprise.

Do I really look that incompetent?

"Oh no, it's not me." He answered, throwing a not so dicrete glance at me. That hadn't slipped past the powerful female still watching us.

"Well that just confirms my doubt. I only had to make sure that you were the one." She jumped from the table, landing right before me, her face dangerously close to mine. Neither did I flinch nor did I show any sign of intimidation.