Chapter 1

(Y/N's) POV

I was walking down the stairs pass the hall to my room when I heard muffled sounds in my mother's room, more like shuffles or someone looking for something.

I slightly open the door to take a peek only to see my elder twin sister Lucy searching for something in the drawer.

She continued fumbling in it until she found a bunch of golden keys, the zodiac keys of mother...

She isn't planning to steal it, is she?

The instant she saw me her short lived satisfaction turned into a cold and angry expression.

Losing no time , she came up to me, grabbed my wrist and dragged me to our room. With me hot on her heels, we reached our destination in a blink of an eye. Although I hate to say this about my sister, for only an eight year old girl, she sure is witty, cunning and very mean.

"We need to leave now!! " She said, more like ordered.

"But why sister?". I asked only to receive a slap across my face. It was always like that, she never took no for an answer. And yes, this was the way I spoke, not only to her but to everyone. I always have to be the one in the dark, the shadow of my sister, the one who has to be polite and on my best behavior all the time.

Can't they look further than that arrogant sister of mine and notice me for once.

"You are my little sister remember and you should listen to me no matter what and without questions." She said back with venom in her voice. I don't like her at all.

Who does?

Head down in shame I went to pack some clothes in a bag for the journey. I finished way more before my sister so I decided to write a letter to my mother to inform her of the current situation.

We have been together since birth, raised under the same roof, then why are we that different. Mom loved us both the same, right?

With these thoughts flowing in, I quietly sneaked up in her room kept the letter on the table and went back to Lucy.

We escaped through the backdoor when the servants were not watching while the parents wouldn't be a problem as they were not at home.

We walked until we arrived at a forest then we started to run....we ran.....we ran and ran until...

~Splash~

I woke up to the unpleasant feeling of cold water on my face. It was Lucy. I looked at the time. It was already half past five.

"Oh no." I muttered under my breath and looked up only to see a pissed off Lucy holding up an empty bucket from which small drops of water hung for some seconds before falling in the little pool on the floor, making the only calm sound in this tension filled room.

Every morning I had to wake up and do the chores that my sister would assign me to the day before. I think that you guys have guessed it,Lucy treated me like her slave and I couldn't even do a thing.

It's not that I am helpless in fact I'm pretty good at hand combat but I just want to keep my word , the last promise I made to my mother.

Lucy's POV

How dare she. I have to wake her up now. Doesn't she know that I am going on an important mission today I need to look my best before Natsu. She really is a useless being and such a burden. I'm doing all this and she cannot even wake up a little early.

I gave her only one work, to find suitable clothes for me because we are going on a mission with Natsu (A/N : from my pov that is the most difficult thing to do.) and she's been sleeping!

Good I threw a bucket of water. Watch what I'll do to her now.

~Timeskip of awesomeness~

Lucy's POV

"Come on you piece of shit, we gotta go to the guild now. I still need to make a good impression on Natsu", I said to y/n.

~Timeskip to the guild brought by Lucy trying to rap. ~

As soon as I arrived at the guild Natsu wrapped me in a bear hug." Lucy babe where were you? (A/n: kill me know already?) It's been ten minutes I've been waiting for you. You know how I missed you (A/n: choke me with a spoon) " Natsu glanced at y/n and whispered to me

"Why did you bring her here?" I rolled my eyes at him and replied, "About her I need to ask you something."

Good now that will teach the pest to disobey me.

Thinking that, I dragged Natsu to another corner of the guild.

(Y/n 's) POV

I watched as Lucy grabbed Natsu and dragged him to another corner of the guild.

Meanwhile I sat at the team's table to talk to Gray, who was the only one treated me as a real friend. Hell, he was like my best friend. We talked for a short time only just to be interrupted by a flaming Natsu and a red eyed Lucy.

"You, y/n Heartfillia, are kicked out if team Natsu forever!" He announced with an evil glint in his eyes.

Wasn't he angry a moment ago?

Behind him Lucy was smirking maliciously.

And wasn't she supposed to be crying?

Their couple is serious weird.

"What?" Gray yelled standing up so fast I was scared he was about to fall.

"You can't just kick her out like that. There has to be a valid reason!" He spoke up.

"Oh yeah what makes you think that ice princess? This is my team and I can kick anyone I want." Natsu said smirking.

"Even Erza agreed to this... " If she agreed then she might be right. It's not like I know something anyway.

Not being able to listen to their fight, I got up and said," If you don't want me in the team I agree."

Biting my lips to hold back my tears, I ran out of the guild and ran to the house.

~Back at the guild~

(No one's POV)

Gray watched in disbelief as (y/n) ran out while Natsu stood and said, " Now that this crybaby is gone,we must go on a mission because I really need money for food. My fridge is literally empty."

Gray could not do much but huff at Natsu's reaction. No sooner did Natsu say that,the other teams members got ready for the mission. It was not like they had a choice. Guilt was written on Gray's face as he walked out too, standing near the gates from where his friend had ran out crying. And he couldn't even do a thing.

~~~~~~

Phew I'm finally done with the re editing.

I hope it's better now.

Please tell me if there are grammar mistakes cause I know they disturb reading a lot.

Bye. See ya when I'm done editing the next chapter.