Chapter 18

(No one's POV)

Some weeks had passed and tension still reigned on the dragon realm.

Turns out that when y/n had gone she had made it her personal mission to temporarily disappear and not to leave any type of trace behind her.

Normally, this was usual, she went on different missions and no one would hear anything from y/n or about her unless her pupose was completed but this time, neither she was on a mission nor she was  well.

Obsidian had told everyone what had happened and it is no secret that her disappearance was only a way for her to hide her pain and go away.

She was hurt and they knew it but couldn't do anything.

But what aggravated the matter more was when the rest of the team arrived, looking for their leader, clueless about the situation.

They had come in a very good mood, singing their praises, how they had done an excellent work and how the faces of the Fairytail members were priceless and what a fuss they had created about returning.

They had somehow managed to convince them and with their part of jewels they went on a holiday, some to spas and others to the beach.

Some weeks in the dragon realm was around one or two months on the Earth realm so they had throughoutly enjoyed themselves in that lapse of time and were ready to get back on duty.

It was only when the silence started seeming weird that it clicked.

Either something was wrong or they were hiding something.

Then they realised.

Y/n was not here.

The puzzle pieces came together and they didn't take long to get the hint that it had something to do with their leader.

Else what would it be?

The person herself wasn't here.

Every question asked about her wherebouts were swiftly avoided and left unanswered.

Only when Obsidian had started to speak that it started to deteriorate.

" What do you mean by she is gone and you can't find her!!! " The first one to react was Aella. Her voice echoed in the silent room, making sure that she was heard.

"And you!!" She said pointing her index finger to Grandeena. " How dared you talk to her like that ' ungrateful brat ' my arse!!!! " She yelled once more.

She is an exceed yes but she sure does have an attitude too. Mess with y/n and you'll face her darkside, although in this case she can't pounce on Grandeena.

The expression she had was enough to know that she was holding back.

" Oh please! You aren't in a position to say this. I was right. If she wanted to bring something, it should've been his head on a silver tray!!!! You have no idea of the damage he might have caused!!!! You weren't even born then!" Grandeena fired back.

The looks of disbelief she was getting from the other dragons was the only one thing now.

They were shocked. Who knew she harboured so much hatred towards Acgnologia.

" You're right. That's why your mind is still stuck in the past few centuries. Like who said ' bring me his head on a silver tray ' apart from the first century Queens." Now it was Annabeth's turn to retaliate.

This had become a fight.

It was Grandeena against Anna, Aella, Obsidian and Percy.

Nico was quiet.