Realizing One's Heart

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 17

**************

Recap:

“What do you mean I have to stab my body!! I’ll die!!”

“No you won’t this blade doesn’t hurt the living, it basically forces a soul out of it’s physical body” she smirks, “Once you have pierced your heart, the blade will disappear coming straight back to me and you’ll have to jump back inside your body, mind you, Jed can also jump back inside, you must beat him too it”

I smiled, knowing I can get my body back. “Thank you”

*****************

Another Recap:

I listened to the footsteps move quickly through the room then finally I heard the door shut leaving only silence.

I felt my back lean on something soft; I opened my eyes to see I was sitting on the couch with Adrian looking down at me furiously.

…….fuck

*****************

“What the hell is this!” Adrian said holding up a note in his hand crushing it.

“A paper” I tied to play it cool and maybe wiggle my way out of it, he growled at my comment confirming that my attempt was unsuccessful.

“You know what the fuck I mean Stella what is this!”

I sighed knowing this was noway out to this, I looked up at him but grabbed my head trying to stop the hangover from coming, “It’s exactly what I put on the note, I don’t belong here and I’m not going to stay”

His eyes turned cold and deadly staring down at me, “So that’s it..” He said with a deathly tone, “your just going to fuck me and leave”

I stared back up at him trying to mirror his exact emotion and actions, I stood up staring at him face to face. I smirked and kept my cold stare, “I did say you were a good lay didn’t i?”

He smiled wickedly,……………that’s not good..

“I just realized something, I did fuck you,” He grabbed my waist pulling me towards him roughly, “We are mated now, our bonds has it’s full affect now, you can’t run from me even if you wanted to”

I paled. What does he mean by that, do he know something about the mating process that I don’t know?

“What do you mean?”

He smirked grabbing my cheek kissing my lips softly then pulling away an inch away, “Didn’t you know when you mate with an Alpha your need for your mate is ten fold then it would be for regular wolves”