Surrender To Me ~*Part 1*~

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 14

*************

Recap:

“How about I give you a bit of advice since I’m feeling nice today” He moved closer to me, “Beware of Soul eaters, they have a tendency to bite.”

I frowned glaring at Jed, “I will have my body back”

“Of course you will. You’ll get it back when Malice is bleeding you out all over again, I wouldn’t want you to miss all the fun”

*************

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

I groaned kicking the tree, it’s been 3 days and everything I have done has failed miserably. I can’t touch Jack, and when I try to move psychical objects to get his attention I use all of my energy. Damn it! After a while Tyler started to pick something up about me but, Jed caught it quick.

He put charms hidden inside the house, now I’m unable to even get in. I’m currently outside in the forest trying to come up with other plan to get my body back. I sat down on the branch I was on groaning banging the back of my head on the tree trying to force an idea to pop into my brain.

“JED WHERE ARE YOU!?!” I heard someone yell out. I looked down from up the tree to see a boy. Weird I feel a strange aura around him. I jumped down off the tree to further see the strange boy after all it’s not like he can see or hear me. After I landed on the ground I froze staring up at the boy.

“Chords?”

“Jinx?” he stared back at me with confusion on his face, after a few moments he frowned. “I don’t have time to deal with you right now, I need to find Jed” He said walking passed me.

“Y-you can see me!” I said running towards him.

Chords shrugged me off, “Yea, of course I can” Again he shrugged me off, “ JED!!!!”

“He isn’t here” I huffed.

He stopped in mid-motion, turning around looking at me, “You know Jed?”

“Unfortunately yes, that rat bastard stole my body” I groaned just thinking about it.

He frowned, kicking the dirt, “Son-of-a-bitch, I’ll kill him” After about 15 minutes of him cursing he finally sat on the ground Indian style staring up at me.

“Soo you lost your body to a low rank guardian. Aren’t you a pathetic excuse for an oracle.” He huffed brooding.